IGNORED

My Autechre dream

amnesia

So I am at an out door rave with Rob and Sean and the rave is finishing up so we decide to go back to a place we are staying. Rob decides he wants to go swimming while Sean and I go to some pub and he shows me all these amazing mods and tricks on his Roland MC202. He was pulling sounds on the 202 that you cant do in the real world. Shame you cant record your dreams!

I had a dream once where i was chillin with sean and he was showing me the cover of the new album and it was kinda like a still from the opening shots of solaris, with all the reeds in the water and that, and i was all like wow i didn't expect an autechre cover to ever be a natural photograph or anything and he was just there giggling the whole time and that was that

I dreamed a couple of nights ago that i was at their high school where they were performing playing their violins both were younger and sitting side by side on high chairs with crew hair cuts. It was a first person point of view and I was standing side on to Sean, their violin playing skills were really GrAet

Archived