IGNORED

John Lennon's Come Together (explain to me why this line isnt about ejaculation)

YO303

I always chuckle at this line "Come together, right now Over me", to me John Lennon was making a pun/joke about ejaculating all over him.

But please explain to me why im wrong, i dont think i am but im no vocab/grammar man by any stretch of the imagination.

Now that i think about it more it make sense he is calling for Ringo, Paul and George to ejaculate all over him, mmm.

was he with yoko when he wrote that, maybe she told him about bukake. "Thanks babe" writes song.

i also thought about the the puntential of the lyric, back when those types of things were more interesting to me.

/waits for some cynical cunt to pointlessly point out "i bet you were a laugh a minute back then delet..." .. gleh.

"Take a load off Annie

Take a load for me

Take a load off annie

Aaaaaaand....

...you put the load right on me."

lol great song

Its funny how they had to hide they wanted to be ejaculated on, now we are more free and artists just sing about all of this stuff all the time, unfiltered and uncensored.

Makes you wonder how many great oldies that moms sang to us when we were kids are about sex stuff and stuff moms probably shouldn't sing to her children

(probably ALL OF THEM)

^ lol

"Take a load off Annie

Take a load for me

Take a load off annie

Aaaaaaand....

(Aaaaaaand....)

(Aaaaaaand....)

Fixt

Relax, don't do it when you wanna cum

Yeh, cept that was explicitly about cumming (not that there's anything wrong with that, lush track m8)

how long has come meant ejaculate? what's the earliest reference we have to this?

Wondered this too, and spooge and jizz for that matter. And how they were originally used too, as whether the ejaculatory verb begat the sticky noun or vice versa. Oh and add big cummies to that list too

^ lol

"Take a load off Annie

Take a load for free

Take a load off annie

Aaaaaaand....

(Aaaaaaand....)

(Aaaaaaand....)

Fixt

Haha, good call!

*also felt I should fix up the other lyrical typo I made ("free" not "me" in the 2nd line)

^ lol

"Take a load off Annie

Take a load for me

Take a load off annie

Aaaaaaand....

(Aaaaaaand....)

(Aaaaaaand....)

Fixt

Relax, don't do it when you wanna cum

Yeh, cept that was explicitly about cumming (not that there's anything wrong with that, lush track m8)

how long has come meant ejaculate? what's the earliest reference we have to this?

Wondered this too, and spooge and jizz for that matter. And how they were originally used too, as whether the ejaculatory verb begat the sticky noun or vice versa. Oh and add big cummies to that list too

In medieval times, you would say you "knew" a woman if you banged her, and you "died" if you orgasmed.

Come Together's his dig at Tim Leary - basically saying he was a false guru who wanted people to adore him, or metaphorically speaking, spaff all over him.

Lennon did the same with other leader-types, like the Maharishi dude (Sexy Sadie, Me and my Monkey etc), Nixon (Gimme Some Truth).

Come Together's his dig at Tim Leary - basically saying he was a false guru who wanted people to adore him, or metaphorically speaking, spaff all over him.

Lennon did the same with other leader-types, like the Maharishi dude (Sexy Sadie, Me and my Monkey etc), Nixon (Gimme Some Truth).

i read something completely different.. that lenon actually wrote it for timothy leary as a campaign song sing leary was running for governor of california or something. of course.. it could be both of these things though. "yes you're full of shit and please use this as your campaign song"

lenon was a complicated cuntlinger ... complicated means changable and probably likely taking the pissingly.

Did anyone see that author that was suggesting (he quotes statements from insider witness accounts) that lsd was introduced to the counterculture to subdue their revolutionary tendencies. And that it was given by people working for the cia and the british intelligence services to those in a position to influence people's take up of this drug, from the beatles to hendrix to the rolling stones. "sit in the corner and rot little people whilst we sack rome".

Archived