IGNORED

sad RADIOHEAD playlist

YEK

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any radiohead playlist is a sad playlist.

hah .. [-;

you doin' alright mate ?

Guest bitroast

a reminder *n*

How abouuuutt...

Where I End And You Begin

The Butcher

Kinetic

Let's cry together ;_;

*gets jiggy to these songs*

Guest bitroast

Literally any songs they have ever done. /kindajoking

sent using magic space waves

now that i think about it, you're kind of right haha. it's harder to name RH songs that aren't sad

never found radiohead overly particularly sad. maybe it was cos i was such a hardedged true edgy teenager with 0 emotions and an interest in sound and whiney voices.

christ i loathe Radiohead

moany moan moan moany moan,,,,,,, fade out

next folks'll be posting links to fuckin Suede and other talent-less toss

"oooh Brett, he's soooooo something or another......."

........ad infinitum

at least the likes of Jarvis Cocker has a radio show worth listening to. But Radiohead? Fuck off pls.

a bit of both

i dont "get" Radiohead, yet my brother thinks they're superb.

for me they define a plethora of awful, talent-less, bland British rock bands who pre-dated emo, yet were almost eunuch-like they were that wet.

if you enjoy, buy & support by all means, but alongside Suede and a few others.....well i think my tastes are broad enough to listen b4 expressing an opinion, which is the case here.

i was too busy spending all my spare cash on Ron Trent/Chez Damier, Glenn Underground & Boo Williams vinyl to give Radiohead any of my hard earned shekels.

fuck all personal, just got a bit fruity with my language to underscore my disdain for watered down, moany, introverted jizz-rock.

and thats coming from someone who had a mother who played him Vashti Bunyan, Pentangle, Fairport Convention & various mournful Dubliners/Luke Kelly rebel songs pretty much daily as a kid

my escape (as a sprog under 10yrs old) was to do a deal with her where i got my own copy of Sgt Pepper which is virtually groove-less now its been played that many times down thru the years

errrrrrm, whatever as dem yoof say, subjective opinions are only that and as an Australian i thought casual swearing was something in your DNA, it certainly is here and jizz-rock would be a term i'd like to come back to again some day ;)

i wouldnt trust the opinions of folks who like Radiohead, just like i wouldnt trust the opinions of people who like dubstep..... all complete wank

try not to be so sensitive, petal, they're shit & life goes on <----clearly more indications of snobbery & cultural elitism

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted at 4:20, so def the universe telling me its time to vape up

i dont drink alcohol and consider the occasional vape an evening pleasure, so i'm far from inebriated chap

"inconsiderate & not part of the community".......well thats told me eh.....you sound like "oooh i can not stomach this miscreant with his verbosity and chutzpah" etc etc.

last time i checked this wasnt a Radiohead forum and opinions were expressed freely & openly, within certain parameters.

i think u've been a bit of precious child here cos someone dint snuggle up to you, so crack on regardless with this effluent

and ignore the pm, you're clearly not capable of having a laugh n a crack with your grandmotherly disgust at the odd salty term thrown in here n there

Archived