IGNORED

? - twels

hello spiral

twels sounds lke someone from watmm trying to sound like ae.

This could also be true.

Sure, it's a plausible hypothesis, but it's certainly someone with capacious testicles (i rise the exm theory).
Personally I find that the percussion are the less distinctive element.
Unfortunately I have to admit that I do not know the hidden story behind that word, "twelb" ... i joined the forum recently, when the legend was already established.

One day I will have access to The Knowledge.

giphy.gif

... The frequency with which he aims me his hallucinated eyes, with Twels on the background, creates a kind of stochastic polyrhythm that, by itself, corrects all the uncertainties that before I had with the basic rhythm: now this is autechre!

The relationship with the word "twelb" remains pretty obscure to me, in any case I feel satisfied.

:cerious:

where is the official twelb.gif? the kitten...? cannot find

pretty sure it syncs perfectly to the track

Watmm meme surrounding the name of the next Autechre album.

Quaristice = 9

Oversteps = 10

Exai = 11

Twelb, obviously

because it seems like this person is almost definitely lying about the musicians involved, possibly they're also lying about the charity

Those are pretty nasty accusations and the latter is of course absolute nonsense. The first thing is perhaps questionable, yes, but I have to stick up for the guy who put so much work into this entire project. C'mon.

Also, it's weird to see how many people just assumed that discogs comment is legit...

Thanks Herr Jan, here is the site were all the touched funds go Just-Give over 32K so far

and i can say now that the discogs guy is wrong on so many, I’ve not even heard of some of them.

I tried to put together an album that may have been a bit of fun for the electronica fans out there. the album is top notch and thats all that should matter,

I put so much of my free time into running touched music for macmillan cancer support and i feel like pulling the plug sometimes when i read stuff like this.

I’m only trying to do a good thing with music.

• Like 1

sorry for my thoughtless words, i am a stupid worthless asshole who gets caught up in petty things and doesn't think about the fact that people exist and they read stuff that's said about them. I do like the album a lot, particularly northwest territories. best of luck with your future endeavours, whatever they might be.

You are doing a very good thing with music

And an amazing thing for cancer research

Massive respect from me (and honestly, I don't care who made these tunes and I hope we never find out. It really is a great listen and I look forward to receiving the CD)

You are doing a very good thing with music

And an amazing thing for cancer research

Massive respect from me (and honestly, I care who made these tunes and I hope we soon find out. It really is a great listen and I look forward to receiving the CD)

fixt

Edited by goDel