IGNORED

Luke Vibert in Oz

amnesia

I was walking down the city street yesterday and a bit of paper flew past me that said Luke Vibert was playing somewhere in Melbourne 2016?

I just found out he did some free Red Bull shows in April 2015 and am bummed that I didnt see him. Any idea where in Australia in 2016 he is playing?

100 plus glamping, hire car, air fairs, oh, plus a blag load of twunts (that promo video). Na .. Shame though, I wonder if the red bull came to brizzy, I should be more with it and find these things out in time to see them.

Guest bitroast

it's kind of a ridiculous sell but i'm actually considering going. not 100% tho because ... of exactly what you mentioned.

friend was selling it to me saying it'd be a nice chill day out in the country + the glamping element/food?? etc. + a little something or others on the side to make the day all the more pleasant and enjoyable. this + luke vibert. i ... MIGHT ... be there. maybe not. but i'm putting it out there that i MIGHT be there : >

it's kind of a ridiculous sell but i'm actually considering going. not 100% tho because ... of exactly what you mentioned.

friend was selling it to me saying it'd be a nice chill day out in the country + the glamping element/food?? etc. + a little something or others on the side to make the day all the more pleasant and enjoyable. this + luke vibert. i ... MIGHT ... be there. maybe not. but i'm putting it out there that i MIGHT be there : >

If I was gonna hang with you guys, I could probably handle it, trynah save money atm though so whatever, mebbe he'll do brizzy.

Guest bitroast

(((having 2nd etc. thoughts myself)))

pretty lame. i skipped the free luke vibert rba gig in melbourne last year cos the free clark redbullacademy organised event was a complete joke. (needing to reserve tickets to free event online and bring printed ticket, event people ignoring tickets and saying "its free just go on in" and then the venue being over packed and friends with "tickets" not being able to get in on account of over capacity. like, they give a fuck?? ykno???

so i DO want to see him in the event of him coming BACK to this country i callhome *patriot tears* but the circumstances never hard sell me on going

last year = 2015. already entering new year mode*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

ye ,,,

is particularly lame after the previous time he played was redbull free gig that i only had terrible experiences with in the past and chose to ignore.

i want to see luke vibert.

• 5 weeks later...

Guys, I think we seriously missed out on something... https://www.facebook.com/secretvalleyevents/posts/1025717454164921

Fucking glamping!

fkn, what is it with fesivals in australia just not working? Granted, this probably wasn't the best model for a festival, but it could have potentially been quite good (it wouldn't have, though—some douchebags would have screwed everything up).

Archived