IGNORED

Do you like Soda? What Soda do you like?

hello spiral

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had one of these and it was delicious! Not too sweet, really strong cherry flavour (all natural). Nice amount of carbonation too.

I don't think they distribute across Canada but I'm not sure. It's made in Canmore (mountain town a few hours from Calgary).

Good shit

29d069a98b4d3cca95d9060b8f428c54_320x320

Grizzly paw is also a brewery, haven't had any of their beers though.

http://www.thegrizzlypaw.com/brewery/

Had one of these the other day

san-pellegrino-chinotto-330ml-can.jpeg?v

I work with two Italian ladies. When they saw it they exclaimed over it excitedly and with nostalgia. It seems to be an Italian original soft drink, like Irn-Bru is a Scottish original I guess.

Very weird flavour. Starts like the taste of an unfrozen cola icepop or really really cheap cola and then goes bitter in your mouth like grapefruit juice. Quite citrusy too.

Haven't tried that one, but the pompelmo and limonata ones are excellent on a hot summers day.

Ah, sorry I didn't even notice it was "chinotto" originally, just assumed it was the pompelmo one. I can't say I've seen that chinotto one. I'm intrigued, I'm going to look for one.

Had one of these the other day

san-pellegrino-chinotto-330ml-can.jpeg?v

I work with two Italian ladies. When they saw it they exclaimed over it excitedly and with nostalgia. It seems to be an Italian original soft drink, like Irn-Bru is a Scottish original I guess.

Very weird flavour. Starts like the taste of an unfrozen cola icepop or really really cheap cola and then goes bitter in your mouth like grapefruit juice. Quite citrusy too.

UGH, i hate these things. just not for me.

Just read about this on reddit:

OK Soda was a soft drink created by The Coca-Cola Company in 1993 that aggressively courted the Generation X demographic with unusual advertising tactics, including endorsements and even outright negative publicity. It did not sell well in select test markets and was officially declared out of production in 1995 before reaching nationwide distribution. The drink's slogan was "Things are going to be OK."

Nihilistic soda with Charles Burns and Daniel Clowes art, what's not to love

ok-soda.jpg

245484619_ac9b917a0c.jpeg

I remember this in high school. We secretly liked it but openly hated it because you couldn't openly like anything in fear of being ridiculed by people you hated and admired.

Archived