IGNORED

Jega - 1995

Chris Toffer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The title "1995" suggest it will be older works (probably exactly what Bunkum said, unearthed while finding a track for the mu 20 comp).

I kind of hope it's newer material though.

Is there a chance of that even? (anyone know what Dylan is actually up to these days??)

The title "1995" suggest it will be older works (probably exactly what Bunkum said, unearthed while finding a track for the mu 20 comp).

I kind of hope it's newer material though.

Is there a chance of that even? (anyone know what Dylan is actually up to these days??)

i heard he was in LA doing sound for tv/film etc and also working on his own film (?) project

Can't wait. Hope it's old trax, or something inspired by that jega era, TBH I didn't care too much for Variance but adored everything before that

stoked! love jega's tunes. hopefully it's void of 'soulflute' though.

I love that track. :(

shrug. it's like a kenny G song to my ears. or that long intro in the field of pastel flowers from the movie Legend

stoked! love jega's tunes. hopefully it's void of 'soulflute' though.

I love that track. :(

shrug. it's like a kenny G song to my ears. or that long intro in the field of pastel flowers from the movie Legend

I really like the vocal sampling in SoulFlute as well as the punchiness of the flute, though I get what you mean.

"Cryptic and relentless" though

• 3 weeks later...

Archived