IGNORED

KORG Minilogue

perunamuusi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

haha, you penis's's's''s's's's's''ss'.

I want a good standard analogue poly with 2 oscs and ideally 6 voices, that's all.

haha, you penis's's's''s's's's's''ss'.

I want a good standard analogue poly with 2 oscs and ideally 6 voices, that's all.

just buy a vintage. roland jx8p goes for about 250 euros.

also, its korg. its probably gonna be affordable but underwhelming. they're not fooling me after volcas and electribes.

it looks pretty great, I'd certainly give it a play in a store. Having said that though, I think my days of analog synths are pretty much over after getting hold of some rather nice digital synths and realising that they just sound so much better for my style of music.

Guest Chesney

Yeah, there are some good options out there, i'm not in any rush, I already have plenty of options. I think I have sold my JP4 this week too so a replacement would be nice but i'll shop around for the right one.

This does look rad though has two oscs at least and cross mod which I always like.

Guest bitroast

it looks pretty great, I'd certainly give it a play in a store. Having said that though, I think my days of analog synths are pretty much over after getting hold of some rather nice digital synths and realising that they just sound so much better for my style of music.

* fantasizes about getting 3 slimphattys to turn sub37 into 4 voice poly *

Guest Chesney

too different in sound. Also the Moog sound is so thick i'm not sure 8 oscs would sound that good, it would be like trying to eat a full edam in one go or walking through a tank of jam.

Archived