IGNORED

KORG Minilogue

perunamuusi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's crazy inflated prices in Europe then damn it's gonna be 1000 in Aus

yeah and french forumers are like "oh my god this is the best poly I've ever heard and the price is sweet"

damn I hate this country

:facepalm:

Maybe I'm just a dick but I worry that you'll be hearing this on every fucking soundcloud and bandcamp and indie label and major label for the next 3 years. Okay yeah I'm just being a dick I guess but still :/

sent using magic space waves

It's like hearing a guitar, drums or a bass on a record. There are an uncountable number of things somebody can do with just one synth.

Don't forget most people buying synths are hobbyists and amateurs anyway and you're unlikely to hear it in that many noteable releases.

I didn't mean, drifting etc, It does that very well, that phasey sound where the oscs seem to dance about each other is something that people really like, The overall sound of the raw osc kinda just felt stale, I can't even put my finger on why and yeah it's totally a matter of opinion, just never got that feeling of "oooh this is nice" that I get from other synths.

Like I said though, I got some real good stuff from the Mopho keys especially with some real deep modulation etc.

you're right though. i mean, playing a INIT saw is always going to sound terrible, but the tempest has particularly ugly highs. (the worst saw sound of all time though is the saw sample on renoise)

edit: the size and price of the minilogue seems like a direct response to yamaha's reface line

ha wow. good on them beating loads of people to the punch by announcing before namm. i almost pulled the trigger but am curious to see what te has up their sleeve and i need to sell like 4 things to justify this purchase ;O

Guest Chesney

Many raw waves are glorious, and very usable as they are. Some can sound the same initially until the filter is used especially Saws but most are different.

Vintage synths are still considered better than modern because of this fact but there was some stake sounding vintage too though.

I don't doubt the Tempest is ridiculously good, I just don't think i'd get on with it. If I ever see one I will try it out just not the kind of thing I would buy to try.

Just received this email from my local dealer,

" New for NAMM 2016, Red Dog Music will be lucky enough to be among the first UK retailers to receive the first batch of pre-orders, currently estimated to arrive around 29th January.

Oh, and it's only £435."

Maybe I'm just a dick but I worry that you'll be hearing this on every fucking soundcloud and bandcamp and indie label and major label for the next 3 years. Okay yeah I'm just being a dick I guess but still :/

This is going to be the biggest problem about this machine. Everyone kid and their dog gonna own one,

It's like hearing a guitar, drums or a bass on a record. There are an uncountable number of things somebody can do with just one synth.

Don't forget most people buying synths are hobbyists and amateurs anyway and you're unlikely to hear it in that many noteable releases.

This is going to be the biggest problem about this machine. Everyone kid and their dog gonna own one,

Yeah, of course if there's a machine that's going to saturate electronic music, this doesn't sound like a bad one. The sounds possible will keep it interesting no matter, of course. Hell, I'd buy one right now if I had the cash. Just makes me wonder if we'll have a lot more analog synth sounds popping up everywhere and kind of flooding the scenes...not even a bad thing necessarily.

haha is this seriously even a thing? waaah this synth is too easy to use and affordable so it's gonna get popular

haha is this seriously even a thing? waaah this synth is too easy to use and affordable so it's gonna get popular

Ridiculous, isn't it?

Archived