IGNORED

living the dream??

Hybernation

who am i?? not the who, you are you?? :D why do you do what you do?? for fame fortune and a nice bank roll ?? living the dream??

music is a spiritual thing?? bit deep??

basic science, music is an art??

certain frequencies effect different emotions major minor hot n cold.....

if you understand that then understand this....

where did rhythm come from??

maybe nature ??

everything works on rhythm!!!!

oh but i could be wrong maybe the earth doesn't travel around the sun and it takes oh 365 earth daze :D

now back to the program or to be programmed but im no machine?? im the vco din't you know

Elvis never left the building did you?? make music make magic power to you all united we stand dived we fall the hate race is dead !!!

ps ground control to major tom!!! Bowie is alive in all over us.... don't live in a tin can.

https://soundcloud.com/thevco

https://www.youtube.com/user/thevco/videos

choose what you will free choice spin the wheel set a spell flick the dial you may smile ?

i hope in 2016 all your dreams come true the thing that holds us all back is the one true enemy but is the true keeper in music is??

time.........

V.C.O 2016

post-17718-0-03139500-1452686777_thumb.jpg

Presumably once there were gases that could ripple and carry a sound wave there was music, just no one to hear it… long before us whales sang their song and the wind whistled through the trees, but trees don’t write their own material, we are like the wind, even when singing we are just playing this crude flesh. Music exists. We use ears to hear some of it. The rest of it is living the dream.

We may not be talking about the same dream.

"I dream of colour music, and the intricacies of the machines that make it possible"

• 4 weeks later...

Archived