IGNORED

Martin Shkreli vs. Ghostface Killah

Npoess

i think wu-tang kinda fucked up by pricing an album that only an asshole could afford. so in essence, they had it coming.

I love the Wu but yeah.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

guys face + hair + constant business apparel all really reminds me of mark from peep show.

spin off maybe? get david mitchell to play shkreli but with british accent and Jesse Armstrong + Sam Bain comedy writing ??

they've already got the apartment set for it.

lol what a cunt

he's driving it too hard, will hopefully crash at some point to the bemusement of everyone

bemusement = amusement

I'm looking at your avatar and I was wondering when I made this post. bugged me out

Oh shit I forgot this dude got busted by the Feds

My day just got 1% better

he's also the odyssey gaming founder for league of legends

MS is one of those assholes who saw Wall Street and came away wanting to be Gordon Gecko

He's an anti-humanist shitbag

Whose greed makes the world a worse place

And I love watching him suffer

Edit: is there anyway to fix the tapatalk 'quote-within-a-quote-problem?

Edit 2.0: oh never mind, seems to be fixed these days

*ocd de-intensifies*

limpy is right.

and candiru - i can only assume usagi was joking, as this is something MS would say all the time i can imagine.

even if that were true, you can still be jealous and hate him for other legit reasons heh.

Yeah I was getting all serious and reflective because life and shit. Stuff I would never post on this forum just leaks out in all kinds of unexpected ways.

I'd fight him. Not really too into scrapping outside of my teen years and all the martial arts my Dad made me do, but he is one of the few individuals in the world that if I saw him on the street I'd be remise if I didn't say one phrase to him.

10605106.jpg

and proceed to make him cry.

I keep liking this guy more & more. He's got an open invitation to any parties in NY I'm playing.

Let's hope you never need any of the medications he's gauged. Or anyone in your family. Or friends. Or just people you've never met that maybe you care about anyway.

There's a hepatitis C cure that was similarly gauged (costs about $120,000). Much cheaper everywhere but America. As a result, insurance companies won't even cover it until you have a sufficient amount of (irreversible) liver damage.

But hey, fuck tha haters, amarite?

I hate this dude. I want Ghost to fuck him up so bad.... But he won't.

I mean, he's showing up at Breakfast Club interviews. People know where he is. Locate a baseball bat and put him in a wheelchair shitting into a bag for the rest of his life.

I wish for hep C every time I read one of your posts.

He explained the drug pricing in detail in the Vice piece it's not my fault if you didn't understand it.

Yeah the guy who priced the Hep C drug explained his move in detail, as well. What is your point?

I wish for hep C every time I read one of your posts.

He explained the drug pricing in detail in the Vice piece it's not my fault if you didn't understand it.

Are you also impressed by his defrauding investors?

Mom shaved him with a blunt Gillette Mach3. Pity about the shit eating grin. He wouldn't hang out with Autopilot anyway.. he's too unkempt, ginger, scrawny, bohemian and homeless looking. Gotta have shaved balls if you wanna chill with Shikeri or whatever. You shouldn't look up to this guy, even if you do wanna get a little alternative in your free thinking.

this sort of behavior from "biotech companies" is not uncommon- that is, there is a whole industry of scouring literature to find and license drugs and modify pricing. they're not biotech companies though, they're more like weird venture capital groups. anyway, it's a trick a nearly anyone could pull off. so, i tend to think that this guy isn't a dope, but he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. the smarter people determine that attracting negative attention is likely to cut into their profits and they lay off the twitter-gloating.

Damn right, but this guy thrives on the notoriety. Companies hide behind laws and loopholes. This goon is happy to put himself out there like some kind of Gotham villain. It's sociopathic behavior. To get hated gets press but when you're this well known it won't end well. This guy is in a dark, dark place.

Archived