IGNORED

New(?) ae remix in Tron Run/r game

misc

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

next, autechre in a star wars film. :biggrin:

Do you mean the music, or Sean and Rob as actors?

the new cantina band

In that case, I'd like to request Laughing Quarter. Seems fitting for a desert terrain planet like Tatooine or Jakku.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, forgot about youtube. There was no information about the tracks anywhere so I had to get it manually.

Well, your effort counted anyway, no way i would go through that without knowing what to search for. And i suspect youtube will block it eventually.

It's a great track, it's quite accessible for 2016 Autechre to my ears but I can imagine this being perfect for a game like Tron or Wipeout.

So, is this a remix or an original track? If it's the former, what are they remixing exactly? I think I'm hearing some AE_LIVE sounds in here too.

Yeah it's definitely of the AE_LIVE sound but with a bit more straightforward rhythm/sound. Blooming ace though - does indeed seem weird there's under 2 pages worth of replies for brand spanking new Ayee EEEee. (all the other Autechre fans must've got locked in that Kanye West thread)

i havent recovered from the mighty AE_LIVE sets ( btw am i the only one who listens to it like almost every single day [mostly brussels or grafhenhanichen] ??)

I've still only listened to the first four. My policy has been to listen to each one until they're familiar enough that the differences in the next one take me by surprise. It's working well so far.

That's a great track! Agree that it feels pretty straightforward compared to what they've been releasing recently but i can imagine it would work well in a video game. Kinda feels like something they'd pump out on a casj sunday afternoon, but i'm sure that's not the case. Ae_live is just too bonkers though

*more* new ae??!

I seriously cannot get my head around all 9 of the ae_live mixes. The first 4 I can deal with, but the batch of 5 is just all too overwhelming for me to absorb and NOW THIS>>>!?

pls

Guest WNS000

That was quite nice. Would like more melody development after the first half or so but the production is precise as always. Lovely spatial moments.

Archived