IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

If anyone ever meets up with some extraterrestrial life, they will feel like they are tripping balls and they will be traumatized and babbling for the rest of their lives. Some super intimidating abstract mind melting shit. Like being from the northern U.S. and visiting the south.

If anyone ever meets up with some extraterrestrial life, they will feel like they are tripping balls and they will be traumatized and babbling for the rest of their lives. Some super intimidating abstract mind melting shit. Like being from the northern U.S. and visiting the south.

or maybe if they're intellectually advanced enough they would be capable of lowering their discourse and even changing their appearance to match our expectations and converse in a perfectly reasonable manner, the very concept would be pretty weird to begin with but maybe they could do their best to prevent it from being too fucked up.

or maybe if they're intellectually advanced enough they would be capable of lowering their discourse and even changing their appearance to match our expectations and converse in a perfectly reasonable manner, the very concept would be pretty weird to begin with but maybe they could do their best to prevent it from being too fucked up.

aliens = autists CONFIRMED

I've seen one over White Sands, NM - satellite brightness and trajectory but then it slowed down and did a turn back down until it faded out quickly.

My best guess is my wife and I saw some high altitude plane. Considering White Sands is right next to a testing range bigger than the state of Delaware I bet it was a test plane/spacecraft re-entering the atmosphere.

Also seen a Marfa light. That was fucking cool, like a silent mini-meteor up close.

I'm almost certain I encountered an egg-shaped UFO back in May or June 1994, near the Atlantic coast in NJ. I'm not really into the foil hat conspiracy theory crap tho, so I'm kinda reluctant to go into detail.

Be good if they existed imo. Put a fly in the retrograde ointment of parts of this Earth. As long as they were peaceful.

They could create their own habitual worlds, why would they bother trying to pinch ours ? If they liked our sun so much, they could probably set up another planet in orbit a little further out than ours which we could visit from time to time, and our children could commute to for education in transcendence. NOT using virgin galactic.

Yep. Plus there are stil concepts that don't take a broad vocabulary or deep layers of knowledge, like "I go here" or "Dora has the red ball", so I can't see why they couldn't communicate with us and we couldn't understand them at leas at our level, in the same way a dog understands, -name- go -find- the -ball-, language is a sliding scale of complexity and you still need the most basic level no matter how advanced.

Be good if they existed imo. Put a fly in the retrograde ointment of parts of this Earth. As long as they were peaceful.

They could create their own habitual worlds, why would they bother trying to pinch ours ? If they liked our sun so much, they could probably set up another planet in orbit a little further out than ours which we could visit from time to time, and our children could commute to for education in transcendence. NOT using virgin galactic.

Once I've dropped a few microdots I'll get back to you :ok:

Two summers ago, I was at Boom Festival. Anyone who has ever been there comes in contact with some stuff that is beyond normal recognition: this is a lot of fun and everybody should be doing it.

Anyway, after the festival there was also a "Boom landing" aka a place to calm down after 7 days of frenzied partying. It was a beautiful camping site, with a little creek nearby and many trees to offer protection.

tumblr_n3aq0jwBPu1s44e5eo1_500.jpg

My hammock, which I used for sleeping, was located about 20 metres away from a Mexican Sweat Lodge, which was run by some Mexican Shamans. I connected with these peeps. A lot. In ways which I am unable to communicate over the internet. Basically one should ask oneself "if you can run with mexican shamans, why wouldn't you do it?"

Thus, some time later I found myself in the sweat lodge, which was a beautiful experience in itself. I did the whole naked routine + crawling out of the lodge covered in dirt, where an assistant threw a bucket of creekwater over my head. Very nice and rejuvenating :flower: Some hours later (it was nighttime now) I found myself laying on the ground, about 10 meters away from the lodge, relaxing. I was adrift, almost a sleep, floating on the shores of the dreamworld. Suddenly, I was aware by the exaltic talking in tongues that emitted from the lodge: the shamans had their private session. I opened my eyes slightly, and sat up a bit looking around and becoming aware of my surroundings.

Then I saw it. IN the dark, about 2 or 3 feet from my feet, there was an orb. An orb in the night. It seemed to be exploring, coming a bit closer, but suddenly stopped when i became aware of it. It's colour was the same as it's surroundings, but somehow deeper and darker. At the same time, it was more present than it's surroundings, because... well, because it seemed sentient. I was surprised, but did not feel any fear. More of an.. interest. The moment lasted about 2 or 3 seconds, after which the orb very quickly withdrew itself back in the shadows, leaving me full of wonder. The singing from the sweat lodge had peaked at that moment, and dwindled back to a soft murmur.

It was beautiful, and at the same time, unsettling experience (and I would probably end up in a madhouse if i'd ever share this...). I might have imagined this, I might have dreamt this and might have hallucinated this, but it felt so real. In that moment, that timid connection between either something real or imaginary, my world had unfolded into deeper and wider perspectives than the limited life i've felt i had lived until my mid 20s.

Edited by Guest

When I was a kid I believed in that stuff, but then I learned stuff about astronomy and science and concluded it would be more effort than what it's worth for pretty much any species to come over here.

A good deal of humans probably believed that before we were capable of flight too?

Do you understand how large the universe is?

to be fair, the size of the universe is relative just as the size of the earth was (seemingly) much larger not even that long ago. traveling by foot vs supersonic aircraft can shrink distances quite a bit. if a civilization has been progressing for 10s or 100s of thousands of years, it could be rationalized that they could zip through space rather easily.

i hear people saying things like "there must be aliens out there but where are they? maybe it means they destroy themselves" and it sounds ridiculous to me. neil degrasse-tyson says some single cell organisms in antarctica or somewhere were thawed out after millions of years and they were still alive. also he says stuff like that gets knocked into space on boulders by asteroids, meaning the panspermia thing is real. so if life is that common, i dont think they're all destroying themselves. its entirely possible humanity could evolve to be space faring and survive for millenia that way, advancing. its not inevitable we will destroy ourselves. so my point is, the question remains: where are they? seems like the some possibilities are:

they are doing the star trek thing and respecting us primitives, allowing us to evolve on our own

interstellar travel really isn't that possible/practical, even if you science for a million years

they keep to themselves to avoid predation

we're a repugnant species in the eyes of a truly advanced one, they dont want to interact with us

they're so different they dont care enough to interact with us

Edited by very honest

neil degrasse-tyson says some single cell organisms in antarctica or somewhere were thawed out after millions of years and they were still alive.

Do you know about brine shrimp???

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20151217-the-tiny-creatures-that-flew-to-the-moon-twice-and-survived

edit: sorry, my point being, yeah you're right. There are creatures out there that defy our conventional view on survival etc.

Edited by StephenG

neil degrasse-tyson says some single cell organisms in antarctica or somewhere were thawed out after millions of years and they were still alive.

Do you know about brine shrimp???

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20151217-the-tiny-creatures-that-flew-to-the-moon-twice-and-survived

edit: sorry, my point being, yeah you're right. There are creatures out there that defy our conventional view on survival etc.

yeah thanks that's a better example, stuff can survive and hibernate in space, and look at how every heavenly body is covered in craters, stuff gets knocked off planet and into space all the time. it's very likely that life didn't originate here, and it could be incredibly common. complex life only started evolving in the last quarter of the earth's life so far, the last billion years, because of the atmosphere or something before that point. there were 3 billion years before that when there was just simple life. basically as soon as the earth was formed there was simple life, right off the bat. that's nuts. if there are chunks of rock all over the galaxy with seeds of life... the point is we're late in the game. the sun is a second generation star, it formed after another star blew up, out of the supernova remnant. there were stars in the first billion years of the universe, right now we're in the 14 billionth year. space could be teaming with advanced life.

Edited by very honest

i hear people saying things like "there must be aliens out there but where are they? maybe it means they destroy themselves" and it sounds ridiculous to me. neil degrasse-tyson says some single cell organisms in antarctica or somewhere were thawed out after millions of years and they were still alive. also he says stuff like that gets knocked into space on boulders by asteroids, meaning the panspermia thing is real. so if life is that common, i dont think they're all destroying themselves. its entirely possible humanity could evolve to be space faring and survive for millenia that way, advancing. its not inevitable we will destroy ourselves. so my point is, the question remains: where are they? seems like the some possibilities are:

they are doing the star trek thing and respecting us primitives, allowing us to evolve on our own

interstellar travel really isn't that possible/practical, even if you science for a million years

they keep to themselves to avoid predation

we're a repugnant species in the eyes of a truly advanced one, they dont want to interact with us

they're so different they dont care enough to interact with us

as a species, we are currently going from 3rd dimensional pereception to 4th dimensional perception. if these aliens peeps are as evolved as we hope they are, they might simply just can not be perceived by us, because they are functioning on a higher dimensional plane of reality (think about it.. can you see time?)

or dunno, maybe i'm thinking about interstellar

and also, our current understanding of space is that it's a very big place

and who knows; when we, collectively, reach a point in our evolution, we might just emit our own beacon of "we are ready". man.. imagine the buffet that would follow. i fucking love kebab, and that comes from turkey. imagine what delicious food space folk will bring to earth.

Edited by Guest

It's also possible that the more intelligent a species gets the more it realises that interstellar space travel is not worth the hassle, it seems likely that superluminal travel is impossible in principle, even things like wormholes as a form of travel may be impossible (or maybe just sufficiently infeasible due to energy requirements). Maybe super intelligent species will be content to stick around their home systems, and instead of focusing their intellect on understanding the rest of the galaxy they instead focus on ever smaller scales. Eventually converting the entirety of the matter orbiting their suns into a living computational substrate containing the totality of their knowledge and consciousness (a dyson sphere). Huddling around the warmth of their suns until eventually they extinguish and the intelligence fades away into nothing.

Or maybe that scenario will be one of many, maybe the universe favors those types to those with a more inquisitive/exploring mentality. It could be there are thousands of such intelligences within our galaxy, and only a handful of explorers. Or it could be the other way around, or any combination in between.

Aliens are our future selves coming back through time & space to have sex with much hotter women compared to their bug-eyed, anorexic, no-tittie alien counterparts.

Guys b guys. am i rite...lel.

Edited by olo

Aliens are our future selves coming back through time & space to have sex with much hotter women compared to their bug-eyed, anorexic, no-tittie alien counterparts.

Once you get that first taste of interplanetary spacegasm, no amount of ayy lmao can suffice.

I dunno, space women probably have much better muscle control in their groinal region, and have evolved due to their superior immune systems, no gag reflex. Gotta weigh these things up man, very important.