IGNORED

2004 SOS article on AE 'Recording Electronica'

wredny

Most of them are just inbuilt/standard mac apps, apart from that I can see digital performer (the dp logo), Traktor (the four ovals in the red square), and old photoshop version (the eye icon), AOL messenger (the tiny yellow man walking)

Mu6HHkb.png

Btw, has anyone ever figured out what all that software in the taskbar is? Would be nice to know

AE: trolling, master level !

So all these visuals are fake?

Been a long time since I read this, thanks for bringing it back up.

"There are things with pure character, stuff that's vintage. We have some real gems, like a lot of early Boss rack units with beautiful-sounding chips in them. You can get really musical with them, actually involving synth patches. Have a few of them and a patchbay and a potentiometer and a bit of EQ, and you can make album after album." Okay guys then release an album like that please.

sent from a tippytappy flatpad

The RGB fields anywhere in the screenshot help to specify 3 numbers with one mouseclick.'

Only two independent numbers, I think - those colour fields look like they only specify hue and lightness.

The RGB fields anywhere in the screenshot help to specify 3 numbers with one mouseclick.'

Only two independent numbers, I think - those colour fields look like they only specify hue and lightness.

It is still something like x/y-control but you can memorize states of system with help of colors.

Archived