IGNORED

Nimajeb - HRZN

starts pretty good, ripping trough the stars, lots of stuff being born around me, am i in the fabric of cosmos? no seriously, this sounds pretty cool... 1:30 pretty awesome, can't put my finger on what's really happening here but i really like it! i'm being transported and presented with all this unknown/mind-blowing stuff, one of the best alien abductions out there!!! i wanna see your spaceship!

Finished an ambient/noise/experimental track. Looking for some super brutal honest opinions and criticism (i won't take it personally, lol)

Thanks

Very cool! Definitely dig this. Only issue is at 1:25 after the build up I am desperate for an explosion of light. Something loud, epic and vast.

Sound design is ace, definitely agree with MJ on the alien vibe. Also like the uniqueness of it all. EP coming with more of this stuff? One of the best things I've heard in ages, on and off here.

Finished an ambient/noise/experimental track. Looking for some super brutal honest opinions and criticism (i won't take it personally, lol)

Thanks

Very cool! Definitely dig this. Only issue is at 1:25 after the build up I am desperate for an explosion of light. Something loud, epic and vast.

Sound design is ace, definitely agree with MJ on the alien vibe. Also like the uniqueness of it all. EP coming with more of this stuff? One of the best things I've heard in ages, on and off here.

ha, funny. never thought of it as sounding alien but i guess it doesn't after listening to it in that context. Ya, im sort of working on another release i guess. Haven't had a lot of time to make music but i'm gonna try to get a cohesive collection of tracks together within the next few months

Thanks

ha, funny. never thought of it as sounding alien but i guess it doesn't after listening to it in that context. Ya, im sort of working on another release i guess. Haven't had a lot of time to make music but i'm gonna try to get a cohesive collection of tracks together within the next few months

It has another worldly feel to it and although that's pretty cliche I find this is usually a good thing :) Just checked out your Bandcamp, Fragments is a very cool tune, great ambient textures and glitchy (I don't like this word...) sounds. Will be checking out more when I can.

Good piece. I was going to mention that the pitch bending like sound that happens in the beginning threw me off a little, but upon second listen it didn't bother me.

The variation of smaller/background/one off sounds really does well.

I was listening carefully to find something to critique and as a fan of this style, I can't! Well done.

Archived