IGNORED

New Experimental Processed Piano Track

mat

Hey all, I haven't posted a new track in a while but I have quite a few in the works. Here is one I feel is ready to crawl into the world and grow legs.

It was made with multiple pianos and processing of piano field recordings. Let me know what you think.

Really good man - Loved it! Some (possibly) contructive feedback Careful with the levels when some of the bassier moments as there's the occasional bit of clipping (eg. at 0:18) - Maybe whack it through a multiband compressor and tame a little of the lower end

I liked the track, really dark. Cool how the piano glitches out. Could use some more high end

The sounds and atmospheres are brilliant, I'm just not sure about the glitches. Would like to hear it without them (like the last 30 seconds).

Really good man - Loved it! Some (possibly) contructive feedback Careful with the levels when some of the bassier moments as there's the occasional bit of clipping (eg. at 0:18) - Maybe whack it through a multiband compressor and tame a little of the lower end

Thanks for the feedback you three. All good notes.

mcb, I tried that but it seemed to flatten out the overall color that it was intrusive to me. I couldn't get it to work so I abandoned it and let the character show instead.

Archived