IGNORED

Arpeggios pls

Bechuga

I love a good arpeggio, makes me feel good inside. Please help me find more so I can continue to feel good.

Examples:

[youtubehd]ixWpeeUlQ1A[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]EQhscx2MfsY[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]uBLybGZN_ek[/youtubehd]

[bandcamp]1164240956[/bandcamp]

Thank you. :catsalute:

Insides - Clear Skin

I love this whole disc, but with this thread topic, the guitar that starts around 13:30 comes to mind. Other cool parts starting around 17:00 and 30:00

The disc is just 38 minutes long; the video is just two consec playthroughs

Insides - Clear Skin

I love this whole disc, but with this thread topic, the guitar that starts around 13:30 comes to mind. Other cool parts starting around 17:00 and 30:00

^I think we chatted about this one before. Awesome underrated EP

Insides - Clear Skin

^I think we chatted about this one before. Awesome underrated EP

Such a beautiful record. Gets a lot of plays round here, excellent for falling asleep to as well.

I always thought this one was created by playing sustained polysynth chords that are gated collectively by a monophonic envelope, hence the name. But the effect achieved is still basically an arpeggio.

Ah, yeah I was on the fence about posting that one. I thought I'd have more examples to post off the top of my head but I realize most of what I listen to is drone, tape loops, or stuff drenched in reverb & delay

Archived