IGNORED

Sheffield music venues/record stores/gear shops etc

Polytrix

Hey Everyone,

So I'll be starting a masters in Sheffield in September and other than the obvious history with IDM etc, I hardly know anything about Sheffield.

I'm planning a trip down there to get a better taste of the city I'll potentially be living in for the next few years. Where should I go?!

Excited about the record stores I've never stepped foot in and the interesting shops where I can buy odd musical instruments/try out gear.

And obviously the clubs, I expect to find a thriving scene but I'd like to hear from you lot what's going on in Sheff! :)

Cheers in advance

Guest Chesney

It's a good city, have mates up there. Not been up for about a year but there is always something happening. Not sure about music/gear shops to be honest.

It's a good city, have mates up there. Not been up for about a year but there is always something happening. Not sure about music/gear shops to be honest.

Thanks dude. Yeah, I wondered if there were any resident Sheff people here. Excited

Archived