IGNORED

xoxos - dope beat for suckers

Test Fforet

just bought some vst from xoxos.vst (most are free so give it a go) and stumbled over his recent album DBFS, which is actually really dope.

https://xoxos.bandcamp.com/album/dope-beats-for-suckers

Image after all software-bugs of the world eventually transformed into a massive shitwanky AI, a few of them formed some hip-hop crews and trying to make now some gangsta rap

cause it's a hard knock life outta there and sleep is the cousin of death (of course they aren't aware of the concept of "sleep" but they eventually found out how to program the digital equivalent of weed)

for those who care, definetly shout out to xoxos for doing for he's doing (disclaimer: im not xoxos and become aware of him just recently)

best wishes,

fforet

xoxos carries the almighty spirit of wonky early 2000s VST that did weird but wonderful things that I deeply miss in the current plugin era! Bought everything from the site over the past year, would be awesome if he recompiled them as 64bit plugins too

uhh, some typos in my first post because i seem to be too arrogant to re-read stuff, but at least im german and eating atm sauerkraut. so that's ok.

awesome if he recompiled them as 64bit plugins too

problems with bridging? in FL Studio 64 xoxos vst seems to be stable (just tried out, although im all the way 32bit because of all the wonderfull quirky 2000ish plugs i use)

Yeah it seem OK with jBridge - Think one of the free plugins didn't make the transit but 99% of them were OK. Just I'm slowly migrating to 64bit stuff and it's an extra step of running the jBridge conversion thingy whenever I add a new 32bit plugin #FWP

man I used to use this guy's vsts all the time.

Pro Tip: Smokey Joe is a fucking sweet glitch effect if you tame it just right. I wish I had a windows PC for music still sometimes.

Steam is one of my favorite synths.

EDIT: also the voice synthesizer he has is really sweet.

Archived