IGNORED

EDM - F/A-18+ STIMULATOR

Herr Jan

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOM. I'm so ready for this. Gonna be dope. Nice to see Crisp Binge 4 (snippet 18) from the old Jidomatix YT channel getting a proper release.

Did your confirmation include also shipping or only that £20 transaction request? I forgot to mention my country and I'm wondering if I should wait for another email or pay now. Maybe they collect them later since IIRC the shipping for the EDM set was paid separately.

yeah mine was just £20 as well, shipping should come later

These samples are FIRE - at first I was a bit suprised the EBM type stuff played on Penryn Space Agency wasn't on here, but this is still all over the place :)

Like Grumpy already pointed out, here's track #18:

Any other tracks someone recognized? I never was really familiar with the Jidomatix tracks except for a few

Grant on FB:

"early mini-egg on it's way for supporters, according to legend.. hatching in next few days"

Will this be something like the "Thanks!" mini album we got for C/D/E I wonder?

The download codes I was sent for C/D/E never worked, and I emailed him twice about it but never got a response, did anyone else have a problem with theirs?

No problems here.

I din get no email or nuffin' about this. Maybe the PayPal hasn't gone through yet or something or maybe it's not being bulk emailed out or who knows what they're talking aboot. nwae, you're not the only one that is baffled by the smug (well they're surely not smug in their hearts, but to the avaricious outsiders like ourselves we can misconstrue it as smug. Hey it would be funny if they performed social experiments on us by holding back emails for 50% of the buyers just to see how each user reacts to their disenfranchisement, on watmm, or wherever else they discuss this type of thing (there has to be other places somewhere, oasis just over the next sandune in the desert of disintrest in which is located underground elektronik myuezik)).

i got an email with a code and link to download 1 track called SR-71 Sizab. it's well decent... maybe not all the emails have been sent out yet, or maybe check your spam folder or something

Nah, it might have gone not to the initial contact email but the email that PayPal sends things too. Well that's my theory till I get home and check, never use that email so the password needs to be looked for. heh. If not yeah, your idea soundsright, is a one man operation isn't it, can't expect miracles but things done with love and care is a fair substitute.

/ yeah yeah, lick lick, suck suck, I'm so nice pheh, f.u. haetrz

Archived