IGNORED

what aphex tracks are you fixated on at the moment?

Bubba69

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VORDHOSBN...one of the best tracks rich has ever released.

Takes me back to when i was 13, pounding drukqs and playing ISS Pro Evolution on the Playstation whilst smoking a doob that only cost £1...ooh those where the days.

obsessed with this slowed down rhubarb. normally i don't care about these mindless 800% slower youtube tracks but for some reason this hits me harder than the original. somehow the warmth of it is exaggerated and deepened, almost like stone in focus.

[youtubehd]lknrWK_rhb4[/youtubehd]

after almost 15 years since drukqs was released and still love listening to ziggomatic v17.. particularly that bit from 1:29-1:53. Used to sometimes not get to this track being so close to the end of the album.

wonder if we'll see a rerelease soon with some extra goodies from those harddrives he had stashed away ;)

Incredible track. I always considered Girl/Boy Song to be Richard's finest moment, but lately I'm thinking it could be 4. Love the strings, the insane drum rolls, the audio 'graffiti tag' ("Richard?" "Yeah?").

I honestly don't think any piece of music anywhere in the world sounds even remotely like it.

obsessed with this slowed down rhubarb. normally i don't care about these mindless 800% slower youtube tracks but for some reason this hits me harder than the original. somehow the warmth of it is exaggerated and deepened, almost like stone in focus.

[youtubehd]lknrWK_rhb4[/youtubehd]

I have that one saved for stressful day meditation times. Most of the times I try to meditate in silence, but this is very nice over headphones when there's lots of city noise. 

Absolutely beautiful. 

Archived