IGNORED

0F.digital new media thread

modey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, thanks again! Someone asked me if I could make some art for them after I posted this on a facebook group, so I may actually start offering that service, if anyone wants some album art :D

I like it. Agreed that the cover art is very snazzy, I guess it's kind of Blade Runner-ish.

Your music usually has a prog vibe, I like how different this is. Sounds a bit like stuff I have heard on big club sound systems in Seattle, it blows my mind that this is nanoloop

wow, thanks again! Someone asked me if I could make some art for them after I posted this on a facebook group, so I may actually start offering that service, if anyone wants some album art :D

Fantastic man! When im back on my feet with funds, I'd definitely be interested in hiring you on for a project (:

thanks guys!

you need to do more of this. this has potential. would you consider forwarding this stuff to any labels?

yeah, I've considered it, but I don't know of any labels who are small enough to put my stuff out. I've sent to a few, including some chip labels, but haven't had any replies. I guess I'm too chippy for minimal tech labels and not obviously chippy enough for chip labels..?

in fact, my original idea was to only release 0F.digital music if a label wanted to release it. However, with weekly beats came the desire to just get my stuff out there, and for free for those who don't want to/can't pay. Plus, I think it's just getting obvious that I don't really belong on a label anyway, the only reason I'd want to be on a label would be for exposure or to release a record or something.. but I think there may not really be a big enough market for the stuff that I'm writing.

regardless, I'm just gonna keep pumping this stuff out until I'm bored with it. As long as I can get the chance to play this stuff at shows with good systems every now and then, I'll be happy.

Guest bitroast

been digging this alot !!

also really enjoyed the nanodisco album (which is worth checking if you are enjoying this ep) but the pacing of this ep (for me!!!) is a a tad more poifect and well suited to the style of the tunes. 8^) 8^)

also, agreeing with the "more pls" comments.

thanks guys! More coming soon, maybe even in the next few days, as I have a few videos to create for someone, and the tracks in those videos could possibly end up on a release :D

I covered Ministry for a crazy series of compilations putting covers together from every album from With Sympathy to Filth Pig. Here's my first cover, made using nanoloop 2.7.8 and vocals.

I covered Ministry for a crazy series of compilations putting covers together from every album from With Sympathy to Filth Pig. Here's my first cover, made using nanoloop 2.7.8 and vocals.

Awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived