IGNORED

Blaž - Don't Listen To This

Dpek

New video!

It is a music video and a making-of video. Both are the same in this case.

Nice :music:

btw clicking your signature's bandcamp link gives me an unsave notice wtf? Connection is not private, attackers might try to steal your data??

27189958475_2be12b1b18_b.jpgunsave by Hiek A Matiek, on Flickr

• 7 months later...

Update about inclusions on various "top of 2016" lists (bear in mind that they are mostly Slovenian medias):

3rd place on Beehype's best Slovenian albums:

http://beehy.pe/best-of-2016/slovenia-3/

7th place on Slovenia's Radio Student list:

http://radiostudent.si/glasba/100-decibelov/naj-domače-tolpe-bumov-2016

one of top 10 albums of the year on the list of Mladina (Slovenian left-wing paper):

15492367_1547023425314183_68806717349646

Big up!

That's awesome. Well deserved. Dunno if you saw but it's also on my top 5. Cheers!

After having gone through your catalogue this year I think my very favorite is "nobody dies".

My mom and my wife like your tracks too, haha.

After having woke up with Chantboy stuck in my head this morning, and having it in my head all day, I might have changed my mind. The buildup at the end and the melodies are everything, I always get chills. Good feelings. This is such a powerful album.

ganus, u da man, thanks for actively listening! didn't know about your top 5 pick, niiice one :) my favourite part from this album is also a part of chantboy, but in the very end, that skittish melody - probably because it was the last thing I made for the album and it was also made after a very tiresome process - the whole making of this album was closely entangled with the relationship I had with the drummer I played my live shows with (Simon, his drumming is featured also on Chantboy). Don't Listen To This was actually at one time meant to be a producer+drummer album but our relationship was so strained that I had to cut him off - and that skittish part at the end of chboy was made when I was finally feeling free and unstressed.

sorry for the rant, anyway, thanks again for listening, since I release this shit for listeners (obv. :) ) I'm in a bit of a strange place in my life for some months now because I thoroughly harmed my ears (unprotected Swans concert) and can't actively make music anymore but I hope I will some day again and I hope you will listen to it too!

Archived