IGNORED

Boards of Canada remix Odd Nosdam

maxd98

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's Clone Records, which if I remember correctly got in trouble for pressing bootlegs of the MASK records.

As for the song, it certainly is HI-esque in it's approach. Would be nice to hear the original for comparison.

Speaking of which, the Sisters LP is out 26th February on Leaving Records - you can preorder on Bandcamp and iTunes.

"Burrow" is the only track on the LP that's available for preview:

Well, it's Clone Records, which if I remember correctly got in trouble for pressing bootlegs of the MASK records.

As for the song, it certainly is HI-esque in it's approach. Would be nice to hear the original for comparison.

Speaking of which, the Sisters LP is out 26th February on Leaving Records - you can preorder on Bandcamp and iTunes.

"Burrow" is the only track on the LP that's available for preview:

https://soundcloud.com/leavingrecords/odd-nosdam-burrow

Just to make a case for them, I doubt Clone was behind the pressing of those. Selling? Yes, but afaik they weren't the only one selling them. Clone is one of the most respected labels & distributors out there...

Oddly enough, Sisters will be available on VHS as well?

Yeah Ive had an ear out for any mention of a place to preorder the VHS (50 copies) or the vinyl (100 copies), but haven't heard anything yet.

Is anyone else having issues with Clone's digital shop. It keeps giving me a blank screen and logging me out every time I try to purchase anything.

When I try to buy this tune it says this:

Removed 'Odd Nosdam - Sisters': release cannot be sold in the specified country
Guessing this'll be repaired soon :)

Oddly enough, Sisters will be available on VHS as well?

Yeah Ive had an ear out for any mention of a place to preorder the VHS (50 copies) or the vinyl (100 copies), but haven't heard anything yet.

It's on Matthewdavid's label Leaving Records

Yeah I imagine the preorder link will show up on the Leaving site at some point, just haven't seen it yet. Also Leaving is kind of half-affiliated with Stones Throw, so it could be on there as well.

Archived