IGNORED

Perturbator - The Uncanny Valley

xyrofen

can't wait. in the meantime, I'm digging Carpenter Brut, although it's mastered way too aggressively/loud. Perturbator's arrived at the right balance.

can't wait. in the meantime, I'm digging Carpenter Brut, although it's mastered way too aggressively/loud. Perturbator's arrived at the right balance.

I'm excited. I grabbed the glow in the dark one.

I know it gets a little samey, but I love all those guys: Perturbator, Carpenter Brut, Gost, Le Matos. I know I'm missing others.

• 1 month later...

Perturbator's arrived at the right balance.

i have to say i agree with this comment. although, i dig his ep's more than his lp's, i still think he makes good muzik

I'm excited. I grabbed the glow in the dark one.

I know it gets a little samey, but I love all those guys: Perturbator, Carpenter Brut, Gost, Le Matos. I know I'm missing others.

Yeah, diggin the retro synthwave sounds a lot lately as well, I've been putting a bunch on the speakers at my job on Sundays ("Synthwave Sundays!"). Carpenter Brut and Gost are also great... on the less aggressive side of the synthwave sound I'd also reccomend Lost Years, Gunship and Meteor. Perturbator is by far my fav of this kinda sound though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I had to cool off this album after 2016 cos I was on the verge of rinsing it to death. listening to it again for the first time in awhile, forgot how much I loved it. Venger is the kind of pop banger I'd like to hear on the radio.

Archived