IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WNS000

I don't know much about Mexicans but in general they don't seem to be a culture with strong religious and nationalistic views that would led them to intentionally create parallel societies and to being disloyal to their host country.

This is exactly how a lot of republicans in the US view them actually, they represent a demographic shift that makes it increasingly more difficult for them to get people elected. In many ways they are probably less religiously backward than those very republicans, though as catholics their views on abortion and gay marriage isn't great either.

Interesting. I would like to read something more about this very topic. Do you have something you could recommend?

Interesting. I would like to read something more about this very topic. Do you have something you could recommend?

This article touches on it quite a bit, how the attempts by the republican establishment to go pro-immigration back-fired and lead to Trump basically:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/01/the-great-republican-revolt/419118/

Guest WNS000

This article touches on it quite a bit, how the attempts by the republican establishment to go pro-immigration back-fired and lead to Trump basically:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/01/the-great-republican-revolt/419118/

Excellent. Thanks.

oh damn, lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WNS000

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ultra-orthodox-rabbis-ban-women-from-going-to-university-in-case-they-get-dangerous-secular-a7204171.html

Seems like there can't be enough idiots in the world. Insane, religious cunts. I would give them years of harsh prison for spreading such ideas. As if Muslims weren't enough for this fucked up planet.

Celebrities bowing to their Jewish masters: https://radioislam.org/photos/celebrities/celebr_jews.htm                              

Yeah but who run the jews

Like who really run this?

Like who really run that man that say he run this?

Like who really fund this?

Like who really fund who say he fund this?

Like who in the world gon' tell Donald Sterl who to put on the “you can’t come” list?

Now don’t be silly

Who the fuck gon' bully me if I got a billi?

If I got a billi and the bitch recording me I’m like who cares

What I wouldn’t be is on TV stutterin' ta-ta-talkin' scared

So the question is when Don’s at home with that traitor ass bitch alone

Who’s that voice on the side of the phone that shakes and rattles his bones?

Could it be the man behind the man behind the man behind the throne?

On the deal with Turkey: Erdogan indirectly supports Daesh through oil buisiness as far as I know while fighting the Kurds who fight IS. That means he himself is producing refugees by what he does. And now he gets 3 - 6 billion EUR for absorbing these refugees only because of the xenophobia of some European jerks. Meanwhile Erdogan imprisons all his opponents and is about to turn Turkey into a fascist dictatorship. That's fucked up

Guest WNS000

On the deal with Turkey: Erdogan indirectly supports Daesh through oil buisiness as far as I know while fighting the Kurds who fight IS. That means he himself is producing refugees by what he does. And now he gets 3 - 6 billion EUR for absorbing these refugees only because of the xenophobia of some European jerks. Meanwhile Erdogan imprisons all his opponents and is about to turn Turkey into a fascist dictatorship. That's fucked up

lol, nice simplistic approach, gj

well you lined yerself and your hypocrisy up for this one chap w/out even really trying, eg:

As if Muslims weren't enough for this fucked up planet.

Celebrities bowling with their Jewish masters: https://radioislam.org/photos/celebrities/celebr_jews.htm                              

200_s.gif

lol, nice simplistic approach, gj

Merkel & co. want to reduce the flow of refugees now because it's giving right wing parties ascent which are supported by idiots like you. That redounds to EU sponsorship of fascist Erdogan régime. That sucks

Guest WNS000

lol, now you are getting personal. Classy.

I am not aware of me supporting any right wing parties atm so I don't know who you are talking about really. Plenty of middle-left parties already proposes immigrant policies in EU that I can identify with. No need to go right-wing.

Btw, Merkel fucked up in the first place. She has no choice than to try reducing the flow of refugees because she made a mistake. Same goes for Sweden which finally realised (at least a small bit) that something is wrong with their naive approach. Too late. Sobering is going to be painful for them.

I agree that the deal with Turkey sucks big time but I don't agree that the deal was done "only because of the xenophobia of some European jerks". It is much more sophisticated than that but if you are a left-wing multicultural fundamentalist (are you?) I will not waste my and your time.

Guest WNS000

well you lined yerself and your hypocrisy up for this one chap w/out even really trying, eg:

As if Muslims weren't enough for this fucked up planet.

Celebrities bowling with their Jewish masters: https://radioislam.org/photos/celebrities/celebr_jews.htm                              

200_s.gif

Sorry, I don't get your point at all, mate. Care to explain?

I agree that the deal with Turkey sucks big time but I don't agree that the deal was done "only because of the xenophobia of some European jerks"

But you agree that xenophobic parties (whose supporters are jerks in my view) gain influence because they can use refugee flows as an argument for their idiology which makes established parties want to reduce that argument for them by making this deal with Turkey? How two-faced is it to support a semi-Islamist régime in order to keep away people from Europe fleeing from Islamism?

Guest WNS000

But you agree that xenophobic parties (whose supporters are jerks in my view) gain influence because they can use refugee flows as an argument for their idiology...

Of course. But I have this feeling that your definition of "xenophobic" (and right-wing in a pejorative sense) would be a bit different than mine.

...which makes established parties want to reduce that argument for them by making this deal with Turkey? 

Partly. I also believe they have finally realized they simply fucked up big time and that the risks were real.

How two-faced is it to support a semi-Islamist régime in order to keep away people from Europe fleeing from Islamism?

I would rather call it "desperate". EU have made crucial strategic mistakes so they had to find desperate solutions quickly. I believe EU politicians themselves were not very pleased they had to make such deal. It is a perfect blackmail position for Turkey unless EU has some aces up their sleeves that I am not aware of.

How two-faced is it to support a semi-Islamist régime in order to keep away people from Europe fleeing from Islamism?

I would rather call it "desperate". EU have made crucial strategic mistakes so they had to find desperate solutions quickly. I believe EU politicians themselves were not very pleased they had to make such deal. It is a perfect blackmail position for Turkey unless EU has some aces up their sleeves that I am not aware of.

It wouldn't be a blackmail position if European countries wouldn't refuse to receive even more refugees and make serious efforts to integrate them and try to reduce flight causes, which are:

- poverty

- war

- discrimination and prosecution

- hunger

Europe should stop destroying African economy, present economical relationships with Africa root in Colonialism and are shaped by exploitation. Weapon exports into conflict areas must be stopped. There has to be better conflic resolution. More efforts on human rights must be made in critical areas. No more support for authoritarian régimes. Climate change caused by industrial nations which affects agriculture in poor countries must be reduced. And so on. So much that can be done but isn't being done

But you agree that xenophobic parties (whose supporters are jerks in my view) gain influence because they can use refugee flows as an argument for their idiology...

Of course. But I have this feeling that your definition of "xenophobic" (and right-wing in a pejorative sense) would be a bit different than mine.

For me someone who flatly disapproves people from other culture groups is xenophobic. What is your definition of "xenophobic"?

What do you think should happen to all the people that flee from affliction? Die in Mediterraniean Sea? Get sendt back to their homelands and possibly die there? I think that's no option

Guest WNS000

Here is one of my posts that explains my position a bit:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/90261-eu/?p=2467508

Don't take it too seriously as it is clearly a very complicated topic. I am constantly re-evaluating my views on this.

Anyway, atm I am strongly against "integrating" people from cultures that are incompatible with European liberalism and democracy (mostly third-world Muslims as shown in the respected world-wide PEW research study). My stance on multiculturalism and integration of incompatible cultures is that it does not work and cannot work. The only thing that could work with such significantly different cultures is total assimilation which is not humanely and legally possible (although I suggest it in the linked post above because it is still the most practical and humane theoretical solution). As one European Muslim said, "The whole concept of multiculturalism isn't based on tolerance but indifference" which is spot-on in my opinion. It is just a matter of quantity before cultural clashes occurs. Then it usually takes a strict autocratic leader (Assad, Hussein, Gaddafi, Tito) or a civil war to solve them. No thanks.

Climate change caused by industrial nations which affects agriculture in poor countries must be reduced.

A controversial point.

Guest WNS000

are the majority europeans compatible with european liberalism? looks like right wing and conservative parties still hover around 50% popular support .

The majority of Europeans is still definitely more compatible with European liberalism than a random third-world Muslim believing in Sharia.

I also believe that if it weren't for the immigration problems there would be much less support for right-wing and conservative parties in Europe. Many people are uneducated in the issue and the right-wing and conservative support is their desperate, rushed attempt to "change" something and find some imaginary feeling of safety and comfort IMO. Most of such people don't have a slightest problem with rights of women and are very tolerant or indifferent towards LGBT community and except for Islam they don't care about different religions so I would say they are still pretty compatible indeed.

Archived