IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just biked in to say,

Religion institutions did not posses the industrial capabilities or resources like the nation alliances had at the time of the Nazi regime. Their only option in the geopolitical sphere was to 'latch' onto the whichever political clique was currently in power. Even before, in the medieval times, religion's institution's value lay the in the 'control' of the congregated population. They worked closely with the ruling clique, it was basically their 'survival' technique. Therefore, religion institutions were always 'sitting on both chairs' , or had 'another one in the oven' so to speak. From this we can conclude that no religion institution should ever be considered in any way an entity of integrity.

4) Muslims were very supportive towards Nazi Germany btw and both systems strive for world dominance, superiority and homogeneous society. But my main point was to give an example how a strong, active minority can completely dominate a passive majority. I have stated this numerous times now in this thread. Please, pay attention.

Not sure if this has been posted before but it is worth watching.

It is a documentary on Muslims in Germany by ZDF (German public-service television broadcaster). An informative look into mentalities of ordinary Muslims (and fresh migrants/refugees) in Germany:

• 4 weeks later...

Wait, he's not just temp-banned is he? Looking at his "Guest_" prefix it looks like he either left definitely or got a full on hit with the B7-hammer. I was assuming he was tempbanned, btw.

Archived