IGNORED

New PLAID album - incoming

subtract

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i.imgur.com/JWPVk.gif

edit: of course, by 'incoming' we're talking 'a couple of months time'...unless they're doing that new fangled thing where they just drop the album without warning? Fine by me!

And they did say that after the current album cycle they would consider where to go from here, so maybe they're ditching Warp? And Joyrex seemed surprised so I wonder if no Warp this time...

http://i.imgur.com/JWPVk.gif

edit: of course, by 'incoming' we're talking 'a couple of months time'...unless they're doing that new fangled thing where they just drop the album without warning? Fine by me!

And they did say that after the current album cycle they would consider where to go from here, so maybe they're ditching Warp? And Joyrex seemed surprised so I wonder if no Warp this time...

I wouldn't say surprised - as you said, after the last album they would consider where to go from there, so I was wondering if the new album was WARP-bound or for another label.

prob could just ask this in the other thread, but has anyone heard that new soundtrack they did yet? Anime I think for..

anyway so glad we'll have a new LP soon, hopefully by July/Aug/Sept it'll be ready to go, with a small US tour !

did tDR do the album art for Reachy Prints? I know they did Spokes.

yeah well they didn't do the painting tho... derp

anyway reachy prints is their best album so fuck yeahhhhh

absolutely! Spokes is definitely my favourite "IDM" (hate to say that) album ever.

Spokes is my jam, it feels so futuristic. It came out while I was working in Washington DC, I vividly recall listening to Even Spring and B Born Droid on my walks through Capitol Hill at night.

*listens to spokes*

Guest Chesney

Yep, it's truly a out of this world concept album. The theme throughout is totally alien. I find it crazy that very few people share this love.

Yep, it's truly a out of this world concept album. The theme throughout is totally alien. I find it crazy that very few people share this love.

yeye for real Spokes is great. hella underrated.

Archived