IGNORED

pilotredsun - Achievement

percy roger smith

pilotredsun - Achievement

contains 12 computer tunes!

you can listen to them on your personal computer's internet application (via UTube or Band Camp) or buy the .WAVE/.MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3 files to listen offline. enjoy!

buy:

a2043378556_10.jpg

Love it, the composition is great. Sounds are all well picked, I like how it's very smooth and well produced, but with little cheesy touches like the dry Casio VL-1 sounds...

As with some other very talented people here, listening to this made me a little insecure at first, as it sounds very effortless for how good it is. Putting that aside though, it's really growing on me, and these are very pleasurable and fun to listen to

Favorite tune right now is "canals", which is super awesome.

Also yeah, the MS Paint art is great, goes with the nostalgic feel of this album for me.

Very nice, listened the whole thing through and I have to say: absolutely digging the nostalgic feel it gives me. As ganus said before me, I like how it sounds like it's produced 'simple' and still has such a strong effect. And that's a feeling I rarely get. Keep it up!

[[sorry for doubleposting]] That being said, my favourite tracks are fat cat, warsaw (wonderful Zelda-vibe) and funny animals.

Also: wait, you're the guy from the 'creepy ads'? I had no idea, awesome! I like how I share my taste for music with all these weird youtube guys whose videos I enjoy a lot. *looking at you david firth*

I love this album so much. This has me as hyped as a new full-length Global Goon album would. I love all the influences I hear. Also super fun to dance to.

I like ur videos, fits in that niche comfortably with Ratboy Genius, Wendyvainity, Snospmis, etc. the type of thing which me and my friend were obsessed with in high school.

The music is just on another level though.

Keep doing what you do, thanks for putting this out, best $2 ever

listened to this last night and the cake says it all.. always dig the vids as well !

LSD the Dream Simulator avatar is appropriate for this thread. I've been trying to think of a name for the kind of aesthetic these things share.

I mentioned YouTube things this guy's art reminds me of... another thing it reminds me of is the game maker Cactus. Music would fit right in a Cactus game

http://cactusquid.com

I like this music. It is simple but intelligent, effective in its way, and most of all, it has emotions above the technique. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside :) Like a forgotten video game from my childhood or something... Good job!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived