IGNORED

Listening to Analord for the first time...ever

Consequences

i've always thought analord is so great because it's so constrained. it's like the punk of the afx oevure. but just as some of the best music is made up of up 2guitars/bass/drums/voice, analord is from a set amount of sounds and is even sometimes meditative.

yeah i feel the same way about it, sounds liek a 3 or 4 members fuckin solid band!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like a fine wine, the man just makes better music with age. Analord was the precursor to Tuss and Syro stuff, which IMO is the most creative, meticulous and emersive stuff he's done.

But yeah. Add w32deadcode.

Guest WNS000

I would love to hear W32.Deadcode.A performed by a quality jazz-fusion band. The composition is lovely but the sounds and their emotion don't cut it for me. Human touch would make it much more interesting imo.

EDIT: I would probably love to hear the whole Analord series performed by a jazz-fusion band. So many nice ideas composition wise.

Guest WNS000

It would be also very interesting to take all the compositions from Analord and let Charles Manier do all production like this:

What are the file-sharing/privacy rules here on Watmm with regards to Analord specifically?

I mean it was never released as a CD right so it limits a lot of people who have record decks.

Can a mod contact me because I have Analord vol1-11 FLAC zipped and hosted on a 10gbps box and ready to go...

What are the file-sharing/privacy rules here on Watmm with regards to Analord specifically?

I mean it was never released as a CD right so it limits a lot of people who have record decks.

Can a mod contact me because I have Analord vol1-11 FLAC zipped and hosted on a 10gbps box and ready to go...

Definitely a no go, sorry. It's all copyrighted and afaik controlled by his publishing company.

It's sad that it's not available properly anymore though, but seek and thy will find...

Guest WNS000

:mellow:

No, I just saw a (nicely done) picture of vinyl and a title saying "The correct way to listen". So I automatically recalled my long-held opinion on vinyl and made a post. A simple action-reaction kind of stuff really.

Is that an acceptable explanation for you? Can I express my honest opinions on this forum or is that prohibited for a user called "Jev"? Should I apologize for offending you in some way?

[youtubehd]PuMj6ioMflY[/youtubehd]

I jog to this song, so many times, never gets old, even on repeat

Ive been listening to rdj while on a run or working out recently. Mainly the early techno stuff (classics/analogue bubblebath), and the soundcloud tracks have been immensely good for this. But I havent tried analord yet! It should hit that perfect spot of groove and raw analog goodness.

No, I just saw a (nicely done) picture of vinyl and a title saying "The correct way to listen". So I automatically recalled my long-held opinion on vinyl and made a post. A simple action-reaction kind of stuff really.

Is that an acceptable explanation for you? Can I express my honest opinions on this forum or is that prohibited for a user called "Jev"? Should I apologize for offending you in some way?

Lol it's all good man. Just pullin' your chain.

In the Anal Lord's defense - that was how the series was originally released by its creator. I understand your anamocity towards vinyl, I just like being a dick.

Guest WNS000

Lol it's all good man. Just pullin' your chain.

In the Anal Lord's defense - that was how the series was originally released by its creator. I understand your anamocity towards vinyl, I just like being a dick.

Cool :beer:

Archived