IGNORED

The Gasman - Aeriform

Bechuga

Did I miss a previous thread for this? If I did, sorry...

The Gasman is to have an album released on vinyl (sky blue) for the 1st time (not including that one single a while back...) along with CD.

71997.jpg

https://bleep.com/release/71997-the-gasman-aeriform

https://www.normanrecords.com/records/158676-the-gasman-aeriform-

https://boomkat.com/products/aeriform

Whoop! :music:

The Gasman is to have an album released on vinyl (sky blue)

Where does it say the vinyl color?

The Gasman is to have an album released on vinyl (sky blue)

Where does it say the vinyl color?

It says on the discogs page... https://www.discogs.com/The-Gasman-Aeriform/release/7863877

But now I wonder what sky blue actually refers to. Is it Sky Blue Vinyl as in a company or the colour? Hmm...

• 2 weeks later...

Longtime Gasman fan. I first heard him on a Warp Sampler back in 2002. First album I ever bought was 'Love Collection'.

Superb and underrated artist.

So I have Remedial, Multiplex, and Superlife...recommend me some more to catch up on before this comes out!

Just buy all his stuff. Seriously, he is the dog's bollocks.

British Phrase, sorry. It means he is dope, as Americans might say. :)

So I have Remedial, Multiplex, and Superlife...recommend me some more to catch up on before this comes out!

How is it that "bollocks" (balls) is bad, but dogs balls is good?

I always wondered that. lol

But 2nded, buy a bunch of his stuff, he's wicked.

Yeah I've been a fan since Remedial but have neglected all releases after Superlife for no real reason.

Tempted by the vinyl but I really don't like that cover. A weird reason to not buy it I know.

Ha, I had a feeling someone would say this. Just been overwhelmed with his discography, particularly after that massive archive release. I dont know where to start!

Ha, I had a feeling someone would say this. Just been overwhelmed with his discography, particularly after that massive archive release. I dont know where to start!

I would recommend Audiogold, Trueform, and definitely definitely definitely Powerpoints!

Start with Powerpoints actually. Ace album. (One of my fav tracks of his is Epicene off Powerpoints:

).

edit: I've got to say he's been so prolific lately, I've not had a chance to hear all his newest stuff.

His two albums of piano stuff are some of my favourites, although not exactly representative of his material in general. Hiding Place 1 & 2 if you're curious.

Grand Electric Palace of Variety is one of his most atmospheric and, title being accurate, full of variety. House is pretty awesome too, quite recent.

Archived