IGNORED

CN - Obscure Fragments

Herr Jan

https://www.discogs.com/CN-Obscure-Fragments/release/8319256

12" with a few tracks from the massive Obscure Research compilation ( https://eodtracks.bandcamp.com/album/obscure-research ) amongst others :)

Tracklist:
A1 The Future You
A2 The Day Off At Outpost Gamma
B1 The Stinson Effect
B2 Tefnut
B3 Periphereal Light

• 4 weeks later...

very soon

shameless plug: my EP is coming out on this label, Sleepers, in a couple months.

Awesome! Keep us posted :)

Was just wondering about an ETA for this one, anyone?

very soon, as in, any day now. tracks and test pressing are done (and sound amazing).

Not to derail the thread, but every time I see this artist's name, I keep thinking it's a thread about CiM, another electronic artist. I miss his work.

Not to derail the thread, but every time I see this artist's name, I keep thinking it's a thread about CiM, another electronic artist. I miss his work.

Awww CiM. I saw Simon and Clair from Clear in LA once in some tiny rat hole bar off of La Cienega. He told me about this white label that exists of a major Warp artist that had Human Resource - Dominator samples that had to be pulled from the commercial release.

but like.. only one of those letters is the same?

but like.. only one of those letters is the same?

Old Man Eyesight™

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived