IGNORED

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story <Spoilers>

Rubin Farr

Don't forget a Death Star origin story.

Already done in Episode II - attack of the clones - the Geonosians designed the Death Star and gave the plans to Count Dooku to get off the planet before the Republic Clones invaded.

All fine & good. But, I want to know the real story, from the only person who can truly tell it. Death Star.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know when Disney has jumped the shark when the cantina patrons from Episode IV start getting their own movie...

"Find out what happened BEFORE young Luke and Obi Wan walked into the cantina..."

Don't forget a Death Star origin story.

C183181B-5294-4FB9-887E-F3933F69C61E_zps

So they started it in EP3, but it took 30 years to finish, meanwhile the larger Death Star II from ROTJ was finished in less than 3 years, Lucas years that is.

So... was that Vader we saw kneeling?

Also, was that Mads Mikkelsen playing a Imperial Grand Admiral (the guy in white with the cape in two shots)?

The Asian martial artist bit was a bit cringey, and I'm not 100% if they captured the look of the time period (Episode IV), but so far looks good.

I think it's Ben Mendelsohn who's the admiral. Didn't see Mads.

So... was that Vader we saw kneeling?

Also, was that Mads Mikkelsen playing a Imperial Grand Admiral (the guy in white with the cape in two shots)?

The Asian martial artist bit was a bit cringey, and I'm not 100% if they captured the look of the time period (Episode IV), but so far looks good.

No, that was Ben Mendelsohn. He's awesome

Mads is in the movie, so I thought that might have been him.

Turns out that's not Vader (Vader doesn't use a hood), so it might be Emperor Palpatine... or could it be Supreme Leader Snoke?

Looks pretty fun. There's women in it I see, so I guess a lot of people will hate it regardless of the quality of the film.

Yes, I'm talking about the social injustice warriors.

Think about this, while you are busy being a fan boy over this fucking shit, your SO is in bed legs open yearning to be railed by what she thought was an alpha male.

How fucking dissapointing is that

Think about this, while you are busy being a fan boy over this fucking shit, your SO is in bed legs open yearning to be railed by what she thought was an alpha male.

How fucking dissapointing is that

Lol

I allready forgot the new Star Wars completly, and this one looks exactly like 100th of other Hollywood Action/superhero Movies of the past years. very sad.

at least we have Villeneuve making the new next Star Wars movie !

I allready forgot the new Star Wars completly, and this one looks exactly like 100th of other Hollywood Action/superhero Movies of the past years. very sad.

at least we have Villeneuve making the new next Star Wars movie !

Villeneuve is making Blade Runner 2. Rian Johnson is making Ep.8.

I don't see why people are complaining the alarm sound? It was in one of the original movies as well. I think it was Empire during the Hoth battle.

I don't see why people are complaining the alarm sound? It was in one of the original movies as well. I think it was Empire during the Hoth battle.

The sound was a bit different in the originals, it sounded more like what I imagine a mammoth would sound like. This one is just straight-up elephant. Also because it just NEVER STOPS.

Archived