IGNORED

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story <Spoilers>

Rubin Farr

The sound comes from ANH when the Falcon enters the Death Star, then in Empire a similar alarm sounded when 2 Star Destroyers almost collided chasing Han.

Right!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Well, that's kind of awkward. Let's hope the film is better than the not final promotional material.

Guest bitroast

I have absolutely zero interest in this, which probably means I'll like it for lack of expectations.

yeah. i was way too hyped for ep7 and it kind of became an annoyance to realise it was a *SURPRISE* remake/reboot/sequel as opposesd to just a sequel... this film i have zero expectations for. don't mind seeing spoilers. im sure the film will be fun when i finally see it (cinema or bluray release, either or). point is, ... it feels good not giving much of a shit about this film :^)

i hope they land on a snowy-wood in hyper-speed again this time, that was so realistic. also, i hope they add more pacing problems and lack of tension. please also add more scenes that are obvious rip-offs of the past starwars flims but not as good.

o and here's to han and kylo flashback, squirting out ventilation shaft and finding an escape pod or something..

good luck and best regards,

fanny flim

There's something about this movie that gives me a strong 1990s Star Wars video game vibe. Like Dark Forces or something like that. I think it's the fact that they introduce "Death Troopers" and "Shore Troopers". They sound exactly like something out of a video game.

i hope they land on a snowy-wood in hyper-speed again this time, that was so realistic. also, i hope they add more pacing problems and lack of tension. please also add more scenes that are obvious rip-offs of the past starwars flims but not as good.

o and here's to han and kylo flashback, squirting out ventilation shaft and finding an escape pod or something..

good luck and best regards,

fanny flim

this is the only good troon post ever. holly fuck amazon

Archived