IGNORED

Prince (1958-2016)

joshuatxuk

here is some super funk prince from 1977

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zmfmwau849m6ain/Prince+-+LPS+77.zip

Get ready for some FUNK! This is Prince at age 19, and is funky as hell. You absolutely MUST download this. Prince, Andre Cymone And Bobby Z Recorded instrumentals in the rehearsal room of Owen Husney’s Loring Park office. They sound like well-crafted compositions rather than spur-of-the-moment jams.

The tracks feature:

keyboards (Prince)

Bass (Andre)

Drums (Bobby Z).

Edited by jules

One of my favorite Prince stories...

Claiming that his $70,000-a-month tenant Prince undertook an extremely tacky makeover of his Los Angeles mansion, an NBA star recently sued the mercurial singer over the purple-hued alterations. In a January complaint, Carlos Boozer, a forward with the Utah Jazz, sued Prince/MPG Music over unauthorized work done on the 10-bedroom, 11-bath West Hollywood property, which is owned by the C Booz Multifamily I LLC. According to the lawsuit, Prince/MPG Music violated its eight-month lease by 'painting the exterior of the [house] with purple striping, 'prince' symbol, and numbers 3121.' Prince's new album, '3121,' is scheduled for release tomorrow. Inside the home, among other renovations, a purple monogrammed carpet was installed in the master bedroom and plumbing and piping was added in the downstairs bedroom 'for water transfer for beauty salon chairs.' As part of a promotion, Prince is expected to hold a private concert at the Hollywood property--which recently was listed for sale at $11.9 million--for album purchasers who find a Wonkaesque 'purple ticket' inside their CD cases. The Boozer corporation filed its lawsuit two months after hand-delivering a 'three-day notice to cure or quit' to the Sierra Alta Way property (which can be seen in the aerial photo above). Responding to the lawsuit, Prince's counsel denied the owner's allegations, adding that rent was accepted for December and January 'without objection.' In mid-February, a month after the complaint was filed, an attorney for the Boozer company sought the suit's dismissal, a request the court approved.

Sad news... always wondered how long it would be after Michael Jackson died Prince would follow - growing up listening to their music and watching their videos, they always seemed (to me) intrinsically linked - almost like brothers in a way, even though they were polar opposites in many respects.

Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
2 get through this thing called life

Electric word life
It means forever and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here 2 tell u
There's something else
The afterworld

A world of never ending happiness
U can always see the sun, day or night

So when u call up that shrink in Beverly Hills
U know the one - Dr Everything'll Be Alright
Instead of asking him how much of your time is left
Ask him how much of your mind, baby

'Cuz in this life
Things are much harder than in the afterworld
In this life
You're on your own

rip

why is everyone dying all the time nowadays?

we're getting old. bowie died a week before I turned 30 and 6 months after my son was born

the mid- to late 20th century's pop icons are dying, as are the last ww2 veterans and one day the last of those of pre-digital/pre-internet will go too

I admit, I am not as saddened as I was with past deaths of certain artists, but I am shocked. My brain cannot process that Prince is dead. It is unbelievable and untimely. This man was a behemoth of a music icon whose work is inescapable from the fabric of pop culture. Even if you weren't a massive fan or well versed in his discography there's no doubt a part of his outrageous career had some impact on you, whether it be a ear worm of a song or a comedic reference to his imagery and persona. So that in mind, so long artist formerly and/or currently known as Prince.

On an ironic note, listening to his music via youtube might become easier, I'm sure his lawyers are busier with other more pressing things.

oh nooo RIP, he was the king of the 80's but he still made some great tracks after that

love the batman theme, guitar and sexy mothafuckaaah

i'm gonna miss him, but he left us tons of great shit, time to play some controversy

are you guys srsy ? whats that shit

yean he made tons of poop but check out his guitar song, it rocks!!! he was an awesome guitar god

Farewell My Sweet Prince

lol