IGNORED

Looking for breaks like the Xmas Evet10 break

Brisbot

Are there any breaks that have a similar timbre to the xmas evet10 break? Or is there a good 'rip' of the break itself? Didn't he release the break? If so, is it even legal to use it?

I really like that very clear 'lightweight' feeling the break has and want to utilize it for a track of mine.

Also, a side question. Are there are HQ good break packs, free or otherwise, that have stood the test of time with you?

I tend to use drum machines, or drum machine samples more than breaks these days, I'm trying to use more breaks as they are better for certain kinds of songs.

Guest Chesney

I think the timbre comes from his processing mainly. I doubt it sounds like that dry when it's been through so much gear and work. *assuming a lot*

Yeah you're probably right. Drums are my Achilles heal so I need to work on making drums sharp and such.

Probably a homemade break.

yeah it is. I also recall him releasing the break itself, but I think it had a bit too much 'natural' verb on it.

yeah it is. I also recall him releasing the break itself, but I think it had a bit too much 'natural' verb on it.

Yes it was recorded off some festival sound rig during soundcheck or so. It was also mentioned and checked in gearlist as HAT output iirc.

Archived