IGNORED

Plaid - The Digging Remedy

fumi

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

album cover is okay. Clock is great. so is the new logo.

i'm pre-ordering so they had better throw some juicy extras in the parcel (triangle and circle logo stickers plz)

Guest Chesney

I'm really liking the effort with this release, it's like warp want people to acknowledge Plaid in the way they should be. Held in as high regard as the few other top artists. They really are the best at their craft.

Pre-ordered from their Bleep Store, as they said this supports them directly. Downside: no immediate download of Clock. And I only get mp3, not flac. Oh well.

I suspect Bleep offer mp3 + flac to encourage you to buy there and not from Plaid. Those fiends! (could be wrong)

Would be nice if I could upgrade the vinyl to include flac also, for say an extra two quid.

Guest bitroast

LUSH track. really excited for this.

they've been on such a roll since scintilli ( not to discredit their earlier work but it feels like their attitude or sound design shifted a bit after the soundtrack work ).

anyhow. LUSH track.

Pre-ordered from their Bleep Store, as they said this supports them directly. Downside: no immediate download of Clock. And I only get mp3, not flac. Oh well.

I suspect Bleep offer mp3 + flac to encourage you to buy there and not from Plaid. Those fiends! (could be wrong)

Would be nice if I could upgrade the vinyl to include flac also, for say an extra two quid.

The vinyl comes with Flac.

Screenshot%202016-04-28%2022.37.05.png?r

Archived