IGNORED

Best AE tracks to suck cock to

bubbhasdance

[serious Post]

So I'm seeing my gf for the first time in weeks, as she lives an hour away and we've both busy with school, MCAT, etc, and I wanna make it special. She's said in the past that she likes some Autechre, but only the early dancy stuff. I want to introduce her to the more complex, polyrhythmic side of AE, and I can't think of a better time than while giving a blowjob. I guess smoking weed or being drunk would be a good time too, but I haven't done much of either lately.

I have a couple of tracks I think would be good, but I need some help. Tracks that are a little challenging, but comfortable and chill enough to play during the event. It has to be post-Tri Rep as well - she dug Incunabula because it sounded like "80s hacker music," so something a little more complicated but not so mechanical like Tri Rep would be nice. Rhythmic is best too, although ambient would be an interesting change of pace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYBrEShzsLY

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Will you eat her snatch to Snares though?

Ah, you brought Venetian Snares into this. That's too far for my liking. Locking thread now.

Archived