IGNORED

Konx-om-Pax - Caramel

Nil

Yeah that title track is good shit. It also made me realize I never picked up his first album, and I'm listening to the previews now realizing how much I've been missing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Digitals are available for download as well, gonna sit back and chill with this later :music:

Downloaded em, but gonna wait for me vinyl and play it loud. Very excited to hear it!

Shit, you're gonna love it when you do hear it. First listen impressions are that I'm loving it, it's insanely rich, diverse, and surprisingly catchy. This is a very strong album. Gonna blast this tomorrow afternoon in my car on the way home for work :)

Love it on first listen, will have to buy, along with Regional Surrealism.

Anyone got his Display Copy material? The whole lot is available on Bandcamp for £8.45

Stunning album art as well, I can't believe I'm late to the party for this dude.

Yeah, the guy is a shit hot designer too, I hate him :trollface:

My plan this summer was to curb my vinyl spending, until this morning when I definitely ordered the hell out of this record. I've seen this guys name come up but neglected to listen until I read about this album. Shame on me I guess. What a nice surprise.

Archived