IGNORED

Bandcamp: Ceephax Acid Crew Live at 333 Club London 17​-​10​-​1997

psn

a0698658760_16.jpg

Recording of my first ever Ceephax Acid Crew gig when I was 18 and had only been making tracks a few months! This was at the 333 club in London, a historic night where Railway Raver and Cassetteboy also did their first ever gigs plus brother Squarepusher and other Chelmsfordian mates were on the decks. We were honoured with the presence of the full Rephlex roster, including Grant, Cylob, Aphex Twin: who danced during my set for reportedly the first time ever (everyone was doing the Conga at one point too) and Ed Dmx who instantly signed me to his label "BREAKIN RECORDS" and thus the Ceephax story was begun!! I drunk lots of Stella and talked rubbish on the mic and everything ended up totally distorted which still happens nearly 20 years later. Needless to say it was a legendary night for all that came. Cheers!

https://ceephax.bandcamp.com/album/ceephax-acid-crew-live-at-333-club-london-17-10-1997

I'd really love to see vid of Tom dancing to his younger bros choons. I also heard that the (older?) bro, Johnny, dj's jungle. In any case he was a funny fucker on the lunatic ceephax sketches with PhileT etc..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived