IGNORED

Mark Pritchard x Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - Now:Now (Absolut Collaboration)

• 3 weeks later...

I've added this at the end of the album before the Japan bonus track when I listen digitally. Also added 3/4 Heart, marks Balil cover, right before cycles of 9.

Such a beautiful tune. It was a bit unclear when reading the release blurb if it was a remix or a collab, so I asked Mark via his Gearslutz Q+A session:

Hi Nil,
Thanks, It was a Collab, First up i got asked to do a Remix but after Hearing Kaitlyn's amazing music i just said i can't really remix this, its perfect as is. So suggested a Collab instead. So we sent stuff backwards and fwd's. For some reason they made it seem like a remix still on the page which is confusing.
The plan is to just carry on working, which is really exciting. Her music is some of the best modular Synth music i have heard for a very long time.
Kaitlyn just sent me stems and i added to it. So i guess we will keep sending stuff when ever we both get time and try and do a full album.
Hopefully at some point we will try and get together somewhere in the world and write some in the same room as well. Maybe when she tours here, or when i'm next in LA.

Cheers Mark

Damn that'll be fantastic if they make it.

If you haven't already, you should give Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith's EARS a listen: it's a gorgeous, lush album:

Yep, got this the other day, tis very nice.

If you haven't already, you should give Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith's EARS a listen: it's a gorgeous, lush album:

Will do, have added to my ever growing "stuff to play" playlist on Spotify

Archived