IGNORED

Steve Roach - This Place To Be

fumi

This came out on Friday but in my excitement, I totally forgot to post it here.

https://steveroach.bandcamp.com/album/this-place-to-be

Greetings Soundcurrent Friends!

This recently created Bandcamp-exclusive — name your price — album is available as a precursor to my upcoming August releases This long-form set was born the week of May 16, 2016; in the spirit of Invisible, Bloodmoon Rising and others it is currently offered for free, only at Bandcamp. Just days after it was created. This Place To Be is a thank you for your ongoing support of music’s creation.
I am currently in the final stages of creating two purely atmospheric CD/Digital releases for August 19, Shadow of Time and Long Thoughts. Something quite special is emerging in this music. After the run of concerts and the wide range of dynamic releases over the past few years, I am feeling deeply drawn towards a return to home and to my soul tone zone of pure immersion, deep atmospherics and textural healing. That is the best way to describe my current work.
While Shadow of Time and Long Thoughts are coming in August, I felt This Place To Be needed to be out in the world now.
Thank you for listening and feeling this place…to be.
Steve Roach
May 27, 2016

Archived