IGNORED

Autechre headliner shows 2016

30equals

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main concern is that the Manchester gig is the last one again, so probably no merchandise again....

Please save some extra large t-shirts for me :)

I am sure Rob (Hall) will make sure they have plenty for their home coming gig.

My main concern is that the Manchester gig is the last one again, so probably no merchandise again....

+3% chance of a six hour encore tho

I am sure Rob (Hall) will make sure they have plenty for their home coming gig.

Hope so to both!!!!

slightly off topic, but this if you are in berlin next week, this might be of interest

I'm at this thing rn but it's not very gud.. mostly playing old stuff as a calm intro to the uninitiated.. it's lol tbh, 50 people sitting on chairs looking at a laptop guy

slightly off topic, but this if you are in berlin next week, this might be of interest

I'm at this thing rn but it's not very gud.. mostly playing old stuff as a calm intro to the uninitiated.. it's lol tbh, 50 people sitting on chairs looking at a laptop guy

haha, good i didn't bother to go  :cisfor: 

(listening to ae  on a nice pa while sipping drinks sounded quite promising though. in theory.)

edit laptop guy reading Wikipedia quotes

wat do?

they should've rented a watmmtm  certified fanboy :dadjoke::rtfm: 

• 3 weeks later...

"black metal" "funeral" :facepalm:

That bit is what made me describe the show as "cathedral" tho, because it was so massive to me

To me, it's very similair to the sound in 'T ess ix' https://youtu.be/5wfshIunrvU?t=6m

That bit in T ess ix is like a sickly weakling child of the cathedralic mothership live version

I also posted footage in this thread: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/91832-pls/?p=2495706

What thread do I have to post that in ugh, there's three potential ones

Btw if you're going to a show, I do suggest to just ignore any footage. Go without knowing what to expect. Let them jump on you.

Btw if you're going to a show, I do suggest to just ignore any footage. Go without knowing what to expect. Let them jump on you.

aye this was the plan but that instagram clip just seduced me in

gah 3.5 weeks to go, gonna look at yall gushing here before I get to have my synapses tickled by the ae_tendrils

What are the chances they'll release soundboards for the european tour? I don't want to remember my first live with a shitty recording

aᵉ%

Archived