IGNORED

track not on upcoming th'idiot vinyl

Very enjoyable, very retro, very very. I've been playing a lot of DOS games recently and this reminds me of those. You are really enjoying that filter sample and hold... well you're probably manually automating it, but.. still. You're one of my favorite artists here on WATMM.

I seem to have accidentally unfollowed your account wth woops. But I'm still following your other one. errrr.

That 'discom' track is also, what the kids say, RAD. I like mosquitos a bit better though. My New Synth is definitely my favorite of your recently posted ones. That one needs to be on vinyl ;)

nice. not my favorite palette but dude, you have such a nice ear for lil melodies and tasteful pads. i heard radpops the other day and got sort of obsessed with it. i stuck it on as the grand finale of this mix. really pumped for your vinyl release

https://soundcloud.com/cooliofranco/mix-for-your-message-board-meet-up

• 1 month later...

just got back from a 2 week ban 

How does one get a 2 week ban on wattum?

btw nice track, Aphex beat on helium with emotions sprinkled on top, didn't dislike.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is the vinyl out?

sadly not. the label (mystic & quantum) is winding down :( and my record got bumped :(

but they did go out with  a lovely compilation with legowelt, dmx krew and kettel among others :)

working out another release though that might have some bits of that and some bits of this one http://forum.watmm.com/topic/92203-some-new-thidiot-bits/

Archived