IGNORED

Orange Milk Records

joyeboy

Kinda surprised that I've never seen much talk about Orange Milk Records on the original premiere IDMz forums website.

Generally an experimental label with varied releases/genres but there is some seriously good electronic shit on here...

Most recently been caning Bataille Solaire - "Dolby's ON", but these last few newest ones I've listened to are also fantastic:

M Sage - Rife w/Typo

Euglossine - Canopy Stories

Foodman - EZ Minzoku

Death's Dynamic Shroud.wmv - Classroom Sexxtape

For those who have heard of this label, what are your fave records? And for those who haven't, get on it!!!

I really need to dig into this label. I'd heard Cream Juice - Man Feelings a while back, it's like a weird band sort of thing with lots of electronics, Rankin's in it, that one is really worth checking out. Giant Claw stuff has actually been sorta hit and miss for me (tho the Guerilla Toss vs Giant Claw ep from this year is really fantastic). And then I've also heard some of that Jerry Paper stuff and I dunno if it's super WATMM-friendly but he's got some good songs. But yeah, I ended up hearing that new Foodman album, and I've been jamming it a bunch. So yeah good timing on this thread, will definitely check out what's lusted here.

But yeah, Cream Juice - Man Feelings, I think some of you all will really dig it!

Excellent label, another tape label up there is Constellation Tatsu

when it comes to truly weird, wacky, and out there stuff though Orange Milk is about as good as it gets

faves of mine:

世界大戦OLYMPICS - death's dynamic shroud.wmv

Champion - Teamm Jordann

CHITOKYO MIXTAPE - EQ WHY

Epitaph - Nico Niquo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm diggin it. Only heard Giant Claw and Nmesh before but gonna dive into the rest of the catalogue.

It's the best this side of Hausu Mountain tbh

Oh shit, I haven't heard of Hausu Mountain but judging by the name I think I will love them

I'm diggin it. Only heard Giant Claw and Nmesh before but gonna dive into the rest of the catalogue.

Oh shit, I haven't heard of Hausu Mountain but judging by the name I think I will love them

yess

right now my favorite is Drip Mental by Fire-Toolz

but Eartheater, Quicksails, TALsounds, and Mukqs are all great too

yess

right now my favorite is Drip Mental by Fire-Toolz

but Eartheater, Quicksails, TALsounds, and Mukqs are all great too

Yeah I know Hausu Mountain from Tabs Out - they are close and they regularly laud that label and Orange Milk.

Patient Sounds is another good one, more "pretty" music and ambient but a lot of artists who have released on OM and HM has put out tapes with them as well.

Excellent label, another tape label up there is Constellation Tatsu

when it comes to truly weird, wacky, and out there stuff though Orange Milk is about as good as it gets

faves of mine:

世界大戦OLYMPICS - death's dynamic shroud.wmv

Champion - Teamm Jordann

CHITOKYO MIXTAPE - EQ WHY

Epitaph - Nico Niquo

I love the Nico Niquo album. Also didnt know the EQ Why mixtape was from this label! I have been super into digging through OM's back catalog this summer. Super into it. The cassettes are ace too, love all of the album art they use.

Also I keep listening to Nmesh - Mall Full of Drugs (Traxman Remix)... so fuckin' fun. Favorite footwork track of 2017.

Archived