IGNORED

Arturia Matrixbrute

It's been announced quite a few months ago and the only talk has been in the NAMM thread. I'm suprised.

Anyway, apparently it was supposed to ship in late May and there is still no word. Odd.

[youtubehd]nfLTlbGwXD0[/youtubehd]

The geniuses decided to make the guitar and drums the loudest things in the mix for the synth demo for some reason. The geniuses.

[youtubehd]qUxFBYsDM7E[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]geRsiHK9gmA[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]7otjBeR0yh0[/youtubehd]

Better demos

It's been announced quite a few months ago and the only talk has been in the NAMM thread. I'm suprised.

Anyway, apparently it was supposed to ship in late May and there is still no word. Odd.

Gonna take em a while to install all the firmware bugs tho :dadjoke:

That looks really cool but on the other hand 100% of the things I've bought from Arturia have either been outright defective or just buggy.

But if that works like it should then it's going to be very cool. I feel like it's exactly the niche that larger companies like Arturia should be filling, stuff that would be really expensive and fussy to DIY (I'm looking at that button matrix and keyboard here) or produce on a small scale.

It definitely seems to have its own character sonically, too, which is cool.

With this thing, more than ever, Arturia should make the firmware open, because something like that with the option of third party or homebrew firmware would set them apart from pretty much every other major company as far as I know, and negate the whole "Arturia designs good hardware but kills it with buggy firmware" issue. Never going to happen, though.

Archived