IGNORED

Joe Muggs interviews Rob & Sean about elseq and everything else

setanor

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

That was inspiring, in the way that these people, this music, this history etc etc, are all just random people and ideas flying by the seats of their pants.

It's the fans that build up these gods and these gods have spoken and said we are but northern rapscallions just muddling through doing their thing.

I love that, but not enough to wax lyrical on a forum about it!…. Oh wait

What you'd like to remix next?

Sean Booth: ''Feelings by Beaker ''

lol wtf?

''what'd you...''

--Arthur Schopenhauer

Five years since they bought new gear?

I already understood they pretty much use Max/MSP exclusively now. And I like how Sean emphasized it's not as much about intellectual capacity as it is diligence.

I'm still debating whether to order a copy myself, after 13 years of FL Studio. (Don't judge)

Five years since they bought new gear?

I already understood they pretty much use Max/MSP exclusively now. And I like how Sean emphasized it's not as much about intellectual capacity as it is diligence.

I'm still debating whether to order a copy myself, after 13 years of FL Studio. (Don't judge)

nothing wrong with FL studio.

great to have an itw

I like the idea of limiting yourself to a single piece of equipment until you've completely exhausted its potential and know it like the back of your hand before moving onto something new

I tend to do this alot with underwear.

No but seriously, it's a sweet philosophy

Awesome interview.. love the fact they don't even know if Elseq is an album or what!

And am well looking forward to that Kayne collaboration! ;)

I'm going through this interview looking up every single track or artist mentioned.

Never looked into Ancient Methods, and now i'm buying every damn thing i can get my hands on.

I'm going through this interview looking up every single track or artist mentioned.

Never looked into Ancient Methods, and now i'm buying every damn thing i can get my hands on.

Sean also mentioned Mr. Blobby, definitely get on that, a classic

Yeah, me too. Discovered Max Martin was the man behind all those bangers.

Actually i feel let down by all these shitty references, fit in the category of "Terror Danjah is the shit!" bullshit, my soul is younger

Nearly everytime i go for a beer i see Peter Rehberg standing around and I´m like damm this guy and AE where buddies what kind of cool stories can he tell , but then i walk away cause I´m to shy to ask.

Sean Booth: I'm not a particularly intelligent person, me. I'm diligent, I'm pretty hardworking, but I'm not that clever. I ain't got any qualifications, I just pick up stuff that I think is interesting at the time, but usually something like:

math%20algorithms.jpg

Archived