IGNORED

"Logic Pro quit unexpectedly while using the Kontakt 5 plug-in"

Squee

Hey guts,

So I've already Googled this a bunch of times and I can't seem to find an answer.

I've just bought a new Mac Pro and I've installed Logic Pro X and installed my version of Komplete 10 including all my other plugins. But now, every once in a while when I fire up one of my Logic Pro X projects, I get the message "Logic Pro quit unexpectedly while using the Kontakt 5 plug-in".

I'm then able to reopen Logic, open a new project, go to my plugin manager, click on Kontakt 5, make Logic verify it and then I'm able to run my projects using Kontakt 5 again. It's kinda annoying.

Also, I have reason to believe that doing this resets some of my Kontakt library/sample settings which is even more annoying.

Does anyone know how to fix know this problem or is it a long running problem without a fix?

Not sure if you are familiar with Unix or Linux terminals, but i'd recommend running Logic by launching it by terminal command. This will get you an output stream in the terminal that might reveal more information about what's going on under the hood.

Archived