IGNORED

The Jesus Lizard - one of the best rock bands or the best?

may be rude

Yow is an absolute madman.

Saw them when they'd just reformed at Matt Groening's ATP.

Within the first ten seconds of their first song he jumped as far as he could onto the crowd and started 'swimming' on us in the opposite direction of the stage. While holding a mic with a very long cord and also singing.

I lost a shoe and destroyed the crotch of a pair of jeans at that show.

Yeah, Jesus Lizard are fucking solid. Love their guitar player's style... little bit hardcore punk, little bit jazz, very technically proficient. Combine that with the tightest rhythm section you could ever want and a singer who's a total mad man and you've got Jesus Lizard. Any album is a good place to start.

Yow is an absolute madman.

Saw them when they'd just reformed at Matt Groening's ATP.

Within the first ten seconds of their first song he jumped as far as he could onto the crowd and started 'swimming' on us in the opposite direction of the stage. While holding a mic with a very long cord and also singing.

I lost a shoe and destroyed the crotch of a pair of jeans at that show.

aye.

one of the funnest concerts I remember... was at this show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OymRrQWkJc

a friend and me made it our highest priority to make sure Yow shall not be diminished by the wearing of pants

• 3 months later...

Archived