IGNORED

303/606/808/909 jam session

Just got this from a mate of mine, sounds like some Analord leftovers IMO. Uploaded in 2010, so figuring this was around the time of the bonus tracks being released. Maybe Rich figured he'd have a go at the old patches and patterns. Not sure, but it's pretty impressive.

Nope, this has nothing to do with AFX, just a guy who also uses the roland x0x family, like so many others ;)

Nice guy though, does some very noice tutorial video's and a good technician!

this impressive ? sounds like the most basic&boring acid techno stuff ever and it doesnt sounds like Analord at all.

this is Analord music

I don't know a lot of acid music besides analord, but I don't know this is pretty similar to my ears. Analord is acid techno no?

this impressive ? sounds like the most basic&boring acid techno stuff ever and it doesnt sounds like Analord at all.

this is Analord music

maybe rare unearthed fenix funk will suit you better?

this is Analord music

I don't know a lot of acid music besides analord, but I don't know this is pretty similar to my ears. Analord is acid techno no?

Listen closer. it's not that simple

you might enjoy this guy, too

Just got this from a mate of mine, sounds like some Analord leftovers IMO. Uploaded in 2010, so figuring this was around the time of the bonus tracks being released. Maybe Rich figured he'd have a go at the old patches and patterns. Not sure, but it's pretty impressive.

Jesus Fucking Christ

this is Analord music

i recommend Ceephax best acid tunes straight from the middle ages

https://youtu.be/6y6pW8pdjwM

Jesus Fucking Christ

lol

• 3 weeks later...

Imagine your copy of Analord 10 arrives in the post. Imagine you loved drukqs. Imagine your excitement. Imagine the needle hitting the groove. Imagine that this is what you hear. Imagine yourself leaping for the power switch as you desperately refuse to accept that yes, AFX has gone to shit. Imagine yourself missing and hitting your head off of the floor and lying there in agony as the track plays on. Imagine there's a locked groove.

Imagine.

Imagine your copy of Analord 10 arrives in the post. Imagine you loved drukqs. Imagine your excitement. Imagine the needle hitting the groove. Imagine that this is what you hear. Imagine yourself leaping for the power switch as you desperately refuse to accept that yes, AFX has gone to shit. Imagine yourself missing and hitting your head off of the floor and lying there in agony as the track plays on. Imagine there's a locked groove.

Imagine.

then you go to the Aphex subforum and the fanboys are tearing down anyone who dares doubt this jam could have only been brought to life by none other than Jesus Christ Jr. aka Aphex Twin and that it is the best piece of music since Mozart. I read on an online article that the 909 is kinda hard to program, in case you weren't sure this piece of audible cum is someone other than RDJ himself.

Jesus Fucking Christ

i agree, genius!

this is Analord music

Listen closer. it's not that simple

you might enjoy this guy, too

this guy's great!

Archived